Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well this will have some fun implications 16:12 - Aug 13 with 625 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.theguardian.com/news/shortcuts/2019/aug/13/danger-deepfakes-viral-vi

Genuinely terrifying. I can't wait for deep fake posts where Footers can be made to post like Pickles etc.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 16:14]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Well this will have some fun implications on 16:17 - Aug 13 with 584 viewsfooters

I did have that week where I pretended to be a Victorian gentleman. Let's not go back to that.

In the meanwhile, if these boffins could work on a realistic deepfake of Keira Knightley, I'd order the VR headset right now.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Well this will have some fun implications on 16:18 - Aug 13 with 574 viewsSpruceMoose

Well this will have some fun implications on 16:17 - Aug 13 by footers

I did have that week where I pretended to be a Victorian gentleman. Let's not go back to that.

In the meanwhile, if these boffins could work on a realistic deepfake of Keira Knightley, I'd order the VR headset right now.

From what I hear she wouldn't need to be that deep for you, ammirite!?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Well this will have some fun implications on 16:19 - Aug 13 with 565 viewsfooters

Well this will have some fun implications on 16:18 - Aug 13 by SpruceMoose

From what I hear she wouldn't need to be that deep for you, ammirite!?

The average vagina is only 3.8" deep, the perfect size for my average four-inch member. Any more is vandalism.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Well this will have some fun implications on 16:21 - Aug 13 with 558 viewsSpruceMoose

Well this will have some fun implications on 16:19 - Aug 13 by footers

The average vagina is only 3.8" deep, the perfect size for my average four-inch member. Any more is vandalism.

Son, word on the street is that you're hung like a drinks coaster.

Well this will have some fun implications on 16:22 - Aug 13 with 555 viewsJ2BLUE

I really don't like this. No good can come from it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Well this will have some fun implications on 16:23 - Aug 13 with 550 viewsfactual_blue

Footers is pickles.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Well this will have some fun implications on 16:27 - Aug 13 with 533 viewsfactual_blue

Well this will have some fun implications on 16:23 - Aug 13 by factual_blue

Footers is pickles.

Touched a nerve.....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024