Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maybe the reason we havent spent any of the windfall money 19:49 - Aug 4 with 1509 viewschicoazul

...is because we are using it to pay off the fees for Nolan Nsiala Jackson and Donacien. And this is what Lambert alludes to when he talks about what's going on, have nae bought a player, etc.
What did we spend, 6m last Summer on them + Harrison (after generating about 10m selling Wagz Garner and Webster)? That would also mean if true which is a huge assumption of course, that we have generated about 15m in fees since Webster left.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Maybe the reason we havent spent any of the windfall money on 19:54 - Aug 4 with 1469 viewschicoazul

Also, why did we need to sell Harrison to pay for Harrison when we got 5m for Waghorn?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Maybe the reason we havent spent any of the windfall money on 19:54 - Aug 4 with 1445 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I assume this is trolling.

Nsiala and Nolan are key players this season.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Maybe the reason we havent spent any of the windfall money on 20:06 - Aug 4 with 1389 viewsJ2BLUE

Maybe the reason we havent spent any of the windfall money on 19:54 - Aug 4 by chicoazul

Also, why did we need to sell Harrison to pay for Harrison when we got 5m for Waghorn?

This is your fault you know. I told you to call an official end to the Banter Era. You didn't listen. Now look at us.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Maybe the reason we havent spent any of the windfall money on 20:06 - Aug 4 with 1393 viewsxrayspecs

We do not know how much money we have received for the players sold, the fees could be spread over a number of seasons.

We do not know how much we still owe for the players MM and PH have bought

We do not know when any of the windfall payments are due to us. If BHA are paying BCFC £5m per season for four years for Webster, we may not get our cut up front. Assuming (and this is for purpose of illustration, BCFC have paid us £5m to date, £3.5m up front and some add-ons) then we may not be due any further monies until next season when the second instalment means BHA have made a profit on what they have given us.

Lots of unknowns...
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 20:09]
Well indeed on 20:10 - Aug 4 with 1366 viewsDyland

Maybe the reason we havent spent any of the windfall money on 20:06 - Aug 4 by xrayspecs

We do not know how much money we have received for the players sold, the fees could be spread over a number of seasons.

We do not know when any of the windfall payments are due to us. If BHA are paying BCFC £5m per season for four years for Webster, we may not get our cut up front. Assuming (and this is for purpose of illustration, BCFC have paid us £5m to date, £3.5m up front and some add-ons) then we may not be due any further monies until next season when the second instalment means BHA have made a profit on what they have given us.

Lots of unknowns...

Some posters seem to think the football transfer business is akin to playing Monopoly.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Maybe the reason we havent spent any of the windfall money on 20:14 - Aug 4 with 1347 viewschicoazul

Maybe the reason we havent spent any of the windfall money on 20:06 - Aug 4 by J2BLUE

This is your fault you know. I told you to call an official end to the Banter Era. You didn't listen. Now look at us.

Sorry brother!

Fees incoming since the start of last season;
Webster - 3.5m
Waghorn = 5m
Garner - 1m
Mings - 1.2m
Webster - 1m
Clarke - 800k
FIFA money for Bart & Jonas - 400k
Ben Knight - 1m

Feels like I am missing someone...? When did Charlie BRown go?
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 20:20]

Maybe the reason we havent spent any of the windfall money on 20:14 - Aug 4 with 1341 viewschicoazul

Maybe the reason we havent spent any of the windfall money on 20:06 - Aug 4 by xrayspecs

Lots of unknowns...

They are unknown yes, hence the speculation.

Maybe the reason we havent spent any of the windfall money on 20:18 - Aug 4 with 1329 viewsDyland

Maybe the reason we havent spent any of the windfall money on 20:14 - Aug 4 by chicoazul

Sorry brother!

Webster - 3.5m
Waghorn = 5m
Garner - 1m
Mings - 1.2m
Webster - 1m
Clarke - 800k
Ben Knight - 1m

We got peanuts for Charlie Brown.

Login to get fewer ads

Well indeed on 20:19 - Aug 4 with 1322 viewschicoazul

Well indeed on 20:10 - Aug 4 by Dyland

Some posters seem to think the football transfer business is akin to playing Monopoly.

Dont you think it's weird how much he looks like your icon

Well indeed on 20:21 - Aug 4 with 1306 viewsDyland

Well indeed on 20:19 - Aug 4 by chicoazul

Dont you think it's weird how much he looks like your icon

suyst

Booooooooooom!!! (n/t) on 20:29 - Aug 4 with 1246 viewsBloots

Maybe the reason we havent spent any of the windfall money on 20:18 - Aug 4 by Dyland

We got peanuts for Charlie Brown.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Maybe the reason we havent spent any of the windfall money on 20:31 - Aug 4 with 1231 viewsJ2BLUE

Maybe the reason we havent spent any of the windfall money on 20:14 - Aug 4 by chicoazul

Sorry brother!

Webster - 3.5m
Waghorn = 5m
Garner - 1m
Mings - 1.2m
Webster - 1m
Clarke - 800k
Ben Knight - 1m

I know but if you dare suggest Evans uses a fraction of that to get us the striker we badly need you get told off.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Well indeed on 20:31 - Aug 4 with 1238 viewsWD19

Playing Monopoly whilst living at home with your parents and skimming money from the bank every time they they leave the room.....and still expecting them to waive any fees any time you land on one of their properties.

....and singing that they are c**t if they don’t let you win.
Well indeed on 20:35 - Aug 4 with 1203 viewsDyland

Well indeed on 20:31 - Aug 4 by WD19

Playing Monopoly whilst living at home with your parents and skimming money from the bank every time they they leave the room.....and still expecting them to waive any fees any time you land on one of their properties.

....and singing that they are c**t if they don’t let you win.

Well indeed on 22:44 - Aug 4 with 944 viewsEatonBlue

It is, but at the moment we are living in Old Kent Road, not Mayfair.
Maybe the reason we havent spent any of the windfall money on 08:39 - Aug 5 with 727 viewschicoazul

Maybe the reason we havent spent any of the windfall money on 20:31 - Aug 4 by J2BLUE

I know but if you dare suggest Evans uses a fraction of that to get us the striker we badly need you get told off.

Just think it's funny really. We will end up being hugely in the black on transfer deals at this rate from the last 2 summer windows by the time this one shuts at our current rate. Yes I know we have taken a hit on income before the usual dimlows start.
Another fee incoming for Kieffer Moore too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024