Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many signings will we make this week...? 19:12 - Jul 28 with 3790 viewsSitfcB

(Excluding Wilson & Guthrie)

0, 1, 2 or 3?

[After Lambert said last week he has identified three players]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

How many signings will we make this week...? on 19:13 - Jul 28 with 3191 viewsSuperblue95

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

How many signings will we make this week...? on 19:14 - Jul 28 with 3188 viewsBloomBlue

3 loans on 3 month loans to cover while we get all the injured youths back
How many signings will we make this week...? on 19:16 - Jul 28 with 3174 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

How many signings will we make this week...? on 19:17 - Jul 28 with 3160 viewsKieranMcKenna1

[Post edited 28 Jul 2019 19:18]

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

How many signings will we make this week...? on 19:19 - Jul 28 with 3139 viewsWD19

2 loans and a free to follow later.
How many signings will we make this week...? on 19:26 - Jul 28 with 3087 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

2. One of the trialists and Will Keane.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

How many signings will we make this week...? on 19:28 - Jul 28 with 3073 viewstextbackup

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

How many signings will we make this week...? on 19:31 - Jul 28 with 3061 viewsCoastalblue

I think 2, I think we're probably at the point where if number one option can't be recruited for whatever reason they'll move on to the next on the list.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Login to get fewer ads

How many signings will we make this week...? on 19:34 - Jul 28 with 3044 viewspointofblue

1 - either a centre back or Will Keane.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

How many signings will we make this week...? on 19:35 - Jul 28 with 3044 viewsDennyx4

How many signings will we make this week...? on 19:31 - Jul 28 by Coastalblue

I think 2, I think we're probably at the point where if number one option can't be recruited for whatever reason they'll move on to the next on the list.

I wonder if Guthrie or Wilson, might be the next on the list.

If we don't sign who PL wants, these guys are the back up plan?
How many signings will we make this week...? on 19:45 - Jul 28 with 2986 viewsPilgrimblue

What interested me was how many players the Prem teams have released. I can't believe that PL hasn't got his eyes on some. Hope Will is still around as liked him alot
Expect at least 2 to join as team does look weak in areas yesterday. Burton will be good test to find out how we compare.
How many signings will we make this week...? on 19:52 - Jul 28 with 2931 viewsbournemouthblue

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

How many signings will we make this week...? on 19:59 - Jul 28 with 2879 viewspointofblue

How many signings will we make this week...? on 19:45 - Jul 28 by Pilgrimblue

What interested me was how many players the Prem teams have released. I can't believe that PL hasn't got his eyes on some. Hope Will is still around as liked him alot
Expect at least 2 to join as team does look weak in areas yesterday. Burton will be good test to find out how we compare.

I find it very unlikely that we'll pick up a player released by a Premier League side. We haven't even signed a player released by a Championship side as of yet.

How many signings will we make this week...? on 20:02 - Jul 28 with 2851 viewsElderGrizzly

How many signings will we make this week...? on 19:14 - Jul 28 by BloomBlue

3 loans on 3 month loans to cover while we get all the injured youths back

There are no 3 month loans anymore.

If we believe Lambert, none of his targets are loans
How many signings will we make this week...? on 20:09 - Jul 28 with 2809 viewsstrikalite

When do Prem Clubs release info on their squad numbers?
How many signings will we make this week...? on 20:10 - Jul 28 with 2807 viewsTommyparker

2 defender and striker
How many signings will we make this week...? on 21:23 - Jul 28 with 2513 viewsBLUEBEAT

Will Keane and James Collins.

To cover our injured players.

For 25 minutes.

Combined.

Poll: W or W

How many signings will we make this week...? on 21:25 - Jul 28 with 2501 viewssuffolkpoker

How many signings will we make this week...? on 19:59 - Jul 28 by pointofblue

I find it very unlikely that we'll pick up a player released by a Premier League side. We haven't even signed a player released by a Championship side as of yet.

Yet we have signed the top goal scorer in English football

#justsaying

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

How many signings will we make this week...? on 21:32 - Jul 28 with 2462 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Why exclude Guthrie and Wilson?

If we sign either or both then presumably they are among the 3 Lambert has identified.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How many signings will we make this week...? on 22:24 - Jul 28 with 2359 viewsjeera

How many signings will we make this week...? on 19:13 - Jul 28 by Superblue95

I reckon we'll be in for a striker.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

How many signings will we make this week...? on 22:30 - Jul 28 with 2341 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

This week 1 signing and 1 loan, with 2 further loans to arrive in the following weeks

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

How many signings will we make this week...? on 22:30 - Jul 28 with 2339 viewsWestcountryblue

Let's not mess around with either Wilson or Gutherie. There is a reason both have played for mediocre teams for the whole of their career...

Jack Hobbs
Liam Ridgewell
Daryl Murphy

3 players over 30 with bags of experience and quality who won't break the bank, will help bring on the youths and make sure we don't have to suffer another 9m in revenue next season !!!!!
How many signings will we make this week...? on 22:32 - Jul 28 with 2321 viewspointofblue

How many signings will we make this week...? on 22:30 - Jul 28 by Westcountryblue

Let's not mess around with either Wilson or Gutherie. There is a reason both have played for mediocre teams for the whole of their career...

Jack Hobbs
Liam Ridgewell
Daryl Murphy

3 players over 30 with bags of experience and quality who won't break the bank, will help bring on the youths and make sure we don't have to suffer another 9m in revenue next season !!!!!

And all three will probably sign for Championship teams.

How many signings will we make this week...? on 22:38 - Jul 28 with 2292 viewsSE1blue

0 if we can't offload Bart.

2 if we do.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

How many signings will we make this week...? on 22:39 - Jul 28 with 2289 viewsWestcountryblue

How many signings will we make this week...? on 22:32 - Jul 28 by pointofblue

And all three will probably sign for Championship teams.

Perhaps, the need for quality and experience remains though.

We can't afford to mess around with mediocre, league one cast offs.

9m a season is at stake, as our the future of 4/5 of our home grown academy players and what quality we have left at the club....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024