Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many signings will we make this week...? 19:12 - Jul 28 with 3846 viewsSitfcB

(Excluding Wilson & Guthrie)

0, 1, 2 or 3?

[After Lambert said last week he has identified three players]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

How many signings will we make this week...? on 22:51 - Jul 28 with 595 viewspointofblue

How many signings will we make this week...? on 22:39 - Jul 28 by Westcountryblue

Perhaps, the need for quality and experience remains though.

We can't afford to mess around with mediocre, league one cast offs.

9m a season is at stake, as our the future of 4/5 of our home grown academy players and what quality we have left at the club....

I don't think what more we can afford though; not in comparison to Championship teams.

I really wanted us to make a move for Lockyer but he's gone to Charlton and that's someone with no Championship experience. In comparison to Hobbs, Ridgewell and Murphy, who all have that experience, they're likely to be snapped up.

I'd like to see us perhaps go for Donovan Daniels from Blackpool who is on a free or perhaps, if we want someone with a lot more experience to cover a season, then Michael Turner from Southend. Adam Thompson wouldn't be a bad signing but he's another player taking a step up from League Two.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

How many signings will we make this week...? on 07:04 - Jul 29 with 531 viewsBlueBadger

How many signings will we make this week...? on 22:30 - Jul 28 by Westcountryblue

Let's not mess around with either Wilson or Gutherie. There is a reason both have played for mediocre teams for the whole of their career...

Jack Hobbs
Liam Ridgewell
Daryl Murphy

3 players over 30 with bags of experience and quality who won't break the bank, will help bring on the youths and make sure we don't have to suffer another 9m in revenue next season !!!!!

This is the pond we're fishing in now.

!00 points and 100 goals.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How many signings will we make this week...? on 08:41 - Jul 29 with 487 viewschicoazul

I reckon we will get 3. Positivity!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

How many signings will we make this week...? on 09:17 - Jul 29 with 465 viewsitfcjoe

At least one defender as an absolute bare minimum

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024