Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Think this is the longest period I've seen without a new news story. 12:01 - Jul 4 with 1224 viewsSamWhiteUK

Is there really that little going on at the club during a very important period?
Think this is the longest period I've seen without a new news story. on 12:07 - Jul 4 with 1207 viewsSitfcB

We had quite a long period a year or two ago without a news story, longer than this.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Think this is the longest period I've seen without a new news story. on 12:08 - Jul 4 with 1198 viewsfooters

Are there any former players who have taken on new roles to report on?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Think this is the longest period I've seen without a new news story. on 12:37 - Jul 4 with 1126 viewsGuthrum

There really isn't a lot going on across the whole division on the inter-club transfer front, apart from four teams (Bristol Rovers, Coventry, Gillingham and Portsmouth) who've made wholesale signings - 21 between them out of 55 in total, including just a handful of loans. Six clubs have brought in nobody so far (tho two of those are the financially troubled Bolton and Bury), three have signed only one player and six (including us) have hired two.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Think this is the longest period I've seen without a new news story. on 12:56 - Jul 4 with 1073 viewsSuperblue95

Happy now? You’ve got a very beige Cole Skuse story to read

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Think this is the longest period I've seen without a new news story. on 12:59 - Jul 4 with 1051 viewsTractorCam

Ed Sheeran is about to buy the club and give Lambert a £100m war chest, just wants to keep it on the down low before the deal is complete.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Think this is the longest period I've seen without a new news story. on 13:02 - Jul 4 with 1030 viewsPhilTWTD

Think this is the longest period I've seen without a new news story. on 12:07 - Jul 4 by SitfcB

We had quite a long period a year or two ago without a news story, longer than this.

There was a longer period earlier in the week.
Think this is the longest period I've seen without a new news story. on 13:06 - Jul 4 with 1017 viewsSitfcB

Think this is the longest period I've seen without a new news story. on 12:56 - Jul 4 by Superblue95

Happy now? You’ve got a very beige Cole Skuse story to read

Something we heard him say 2 days ago... zzzz

Come on Fill, give us something fresh. Make something up.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Think this is the longest period I've seen without a new news story. on 13:10 - Jul 4 with 1001 viewsSouperJim

Think this is the longest period I've seen without a new news story. on 13:02 - Jul 4 by PhilTWTD

There was a longer period earlier in the week.

Loving the cheeky Murphy news at the end Phil, you tinker. News commenters are going to dribble all over themselves with that one.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Login to get fewer ads

Think this is the longest period I've seen without a new news story. on 13:26 - Jul 4 with 964 viewsBlueBadger

God only knows how some of you lot would have coped during the pre-internet age. You could go WEEKS without seeing an ITFC story in the local papers, let alone the nationals.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Think this is the longest period I've seen without a new news story. on 15:19 - Jul 4 with 894 viewsHeathlander

Think this is the longest period I've seen without a new news story. on 13:26 - Jul 4 by BlueBadger

God only knows how some of you lot would have coped during the pre-internet age. You could go WEEKS without seeing an ITFC story in the local papers, let alone the nationals.

We used to ring club call at 35p a minute. So no news or made up guff would cost about a fiver.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024