Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PicoSure Tattoo Removal 14:52 - Jun 26 with 1688 viewsSwailsey

Has anyone had any experience using/receiving this type of laser?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

PicoSure Tattoo Removal on 15:22 - Jun 26 with 1659 viewsDarth_Koont

Very effective.

Pronouns: He/Him

PicoSure Tattoo Removal on 15:30 - Jun 26 with 1643 viewsN2_Blue

PicoSure Tattoo Removal on 15:22 - Jun 26 by Darth_Koont

Very effective.

This is what i don't get about tattoos. What is it people don't understand by the meaning of permanent. If there is ever potentially a reason why you may want to get rid of the tattoo, probably best not to get it in the first place.
*Not a pop at the poster btw

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

PicoSure Tattoo Removal on 15:36 - Jun 26 with 1618 viewsSpruceMoose

PicoSure Tattoo Removal on 15:30 - Jun 26 by N2_Blue

This is what i don't get about tattoos. What is it people don't understand by the meaning of permanent. If there is ever potentially a reason why you may want to get rid of the tattoo, probably best not to get it in the first place.

People make bigger and more disastrous long term decisions about their lives than getting a tattoo all the time.

It's human nature to make silly decisions!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

PicoSure Tattoo Removal on 15:58 - Jun 26 with 1593 viewsSwailsey

A completely fair enough question.

It's removal of a tattoo which was badly done and which I was poorly advised on (still my ultimate fault for saying yes), but it's very large and restrictive. As I've gotten older, the quality of artists I used improved, and I only go to one person now.

I'm getting the old tattoo removed (or rather, dulled enough) in order to put a new one over the top of it - and get something there that I really love.

Whilst entirely my own doing of course, the feeling of tattoo regret, and how low it makes you feel can't be underestimated. I would say out of the 20 or so I have, I've only felt this way once - and that was down to impulse and a fear of being judged by my artist at the time, which was a mistake.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2019 15:59]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

PicoSure Tattoo Removal on 16:10 - Jun 26 with 1563 viewsN2_Blue

PicoSure Tattoo Removal on 15:58 - Jun 26 by Swailsey

It's removal of a tattoo which was badly done and which I was poorly advised on (still my ultimate fault for saying yes), but it's very large and restrictive. As I've gotten older, the quality of artists I used improved, and I only go to one person now.

I'm getting the old tattoo removed (or rather, dulled enough) in order to put a new one over the top of it - and get something there that I really love.

Whilst entirely my own doing of course, the feeling of tattoo regret, and how low it makes you feel can't be underestimated. I would say out of the 20 or so I have, I've only felt this way once - and that was down to impulse and a fear of being judged by my artist at the time, which was a mistake.

Thats cool. Glad you are happy with the others :) and i think its a good idea to have all done by one artist who you like and trust.

I think i could only contemplate a tattoo knowing the artist was one of the best, otherwise i'd just having a feeling of, oh it could have been done better.

But then knowing there is no going back, i just haven't come across anything that i wanted added to my body that will be there until i enter the grave!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

PicoSure Tattoo Removal on 16:12 - Jun 26 with 1560 viewsfactual_blue

I think I'm probably stuck with this one though

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

PicoSure Tattoo Removal on 16:17 - Jun 26 with 1545 viewsBrianTablet

But I LOVED Franny Jeffers.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

PicoSure Tattoo Removal on 16:19 - Jun 26 with 1543 viewsSE1blue

PicoSure Tattoo Removal on 16:12 - Jun 26 by factual_blue

I think I'm probably stuck with this one though

Don't be too down about it...you can hire yourself out as a chessboard and as a finishing flag at the Grand Prix.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2019 16:19]

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Login to get fewer ads

PicoSure Tattoo Removal on 16:19 - Jun 26 with 1542 viewsDecageBruce

I have heard that the pain of lazer removal is far far worse than any tattoo, although I don't feel tattooing painful.

If it is just dulling it down for a cover, have you looked into/spoken to your guy about dry tattooing? I know people that tried the lazer but went down this route as it was fat less painful a damn sight cheaper on a larger tattoo.

A friend of mine had his whole arm 'blacked out' as an alternative. I suppose it depends on your plans and if you know what your cover up will be
PicoSure Tattoo Removal on 16:25 - Jun 26 with 1522 viewsfactual_blue

PicoSure Tattoo Removal on 16:19 - Jun 26 by DecageBruce

I have heard that the pain of lazer removal is far far worse than any tattoo, although I don't feel tattooing painful.

If it is just dulling it down for a cover, have you looked into/spoken to your guy about dry tattooing? I know people that tried the lazer but went down this route as it was fat less painful a damn sight cheaper on a larger tattoo.

A friend of mine had his whole arm 'blacked out' as an alternative. I suppose it depends on your plans and if you know what your cover up will be

*Waits for SpruceMoose to advertise 'Sprucey's Cheese Grater Tattoo Removal Services (Bring Your Own Savlon)'*

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

PicoSure Tattoo Removal on 17:07 - Jun 26 with 1467 viewsSwailsey

PicoSure Tattoo Removal on 16:19 - Jun 26 by DecageBruce

Ha. It's not so big that it can't be removed, and since I'm going over it, it should only be 2 or 3 sessions.

There's enough around it that I like to not warrant blacking out.

I guess that's the mistake of getting tattoos without due diligence when you are in your early 20's, depressed and not caring if you made it to 25!

31 year old me hates that guy.

PicoSure Tattoo Removal on 20:22 - Jun 26 with 1392 viewsDecageBruce

PicoSure Tattoo Removal on 17:07 - Jun 26 by Swailsey

Ha. It's not so big that it can't be removed, and since I'm going over it, it should only be 2 or 3 sessions.

There's enough around it that I like to not warrant blacking out.

I guess that's the mistake of getting tattoos without due diligence when you are in your early 20's, depressed and not caring if you made it to 25!

31 year old me hates that guy.

16 year old me hated me until the cover up at 36. Easily done and all scars/memories of life
PicoSure Tattoo Removal on 10:35 - Jun 27 with 1272 viewsSwailsey

So in summary...

No.

PicoSure Tattoo Removal on 10:44 - Jun 27 with 1256 viewsMeadowlark

PicoSure Tattoo Removal on 10:35 - Jun 27 by Swailsey

So in summary...

No.

Show your kids pictures of you when you were their age.
Let them laugh their socks off at your hairstyle and what you were wearing.
Then tell them:
"At least I could change my clothes and my hair. I cannot change a tattoo!"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024