Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bald bridesmaids take note 17:05 - Jun 24 with 873 viewsMoriarty

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/lifestyle/wedding/bride-demands-bald-bridesmaid-wear-a

fka omuircheartaigh

Bald bridesmaids take note on 17:22 - Jun 24 with 842 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I hate stuff like that.

No proof this even happened. Just someone posts something on reddit and then it becomes ‘news’.

Everything that’s wrong with the world. If this is true the bride is a tool and if someone genuinely had to ask if she’s a tool then they are also a tool.

I mean really? MSN ‘life’. I could go onto reddit now and ask if it was fair that I asked Paul Lambert for an autograph and he kicked my dog in the face. That’s then news apparently with no corroboration at all.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2019 17:28]

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Bald bridesmaids take note on 17:29 - Jun 24 with 832 viewsMoriarty

Bald bridesmaids take note on 17:22 - Jun 24 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I hate stuff like that.

No proof this even happened. Just someone posts something on reddit and then it becomes ‘news’.

Everything that’s wrong with the world. If this is true the bride is a tool and if someone genuinely had to ask if she’s a tool then they are also a tool.

I mean really? MSN ‘life’. I could go onto reddit now and ask if it was fair that I asked Paul Lambert for an autograph and he kicked my dog in the face. That’s then news apparently with no corroboration at all.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2019 17:28]

Hence my thread title which is a pop at its irrelevance.

I would however feel it’s less what’s wrong with the world. More what’s wrong with a loud subset.

fka omuircheartaigh

Bald bridesmaids take note on 18:10 - Jun 24 with 799 viewsfactual_blue

Somewhere, in a dark corner of TWTD towers, Phil sheds a lonely tear....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024