Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When will there be.... 10:07 - Jun 22 with 6297 viewsChiefXL

A straight, white male's ITFC membership group etc. and so on......
When will there be.... on 10:10 - Jun 22 with 4880 viewsfooters

You'll be able to marry a dog next.

Although some of us already have.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

When will there be.... on 10:12 - Jun 22 with 4872 viewstractorboy7777

Jog on mate

Unless you’re joking
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 10:12]

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

When will there be.... on 10:12 - Jun 22 with 4865 viewsChiefXL

When will there be.... on 10:10 - Jun 22 by footers

You'll be able to marry a dog next.

Although some of us already have.

Not me, although I have woken up with a few though 🥁
When will there be.... on 10:13 - Jun 22 with 4859 viewsChiefXL

When will there be.... on 10:12 - Jun 22 by tractorboy7777

Jog on mate

Unless you’re joking

I'll let you decide 'mate'
When will there be.... on 10:19 - Jun 22 with 4825 viewstractorboy7777

When will there be.... on 10:13 - Jun 22 by ChiefXL

I'll let you decide 'mate'

This is a conversation that comes up every time something that helps those who may often feel anxious to be in the football community because of their sexuality is publicised.

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

When will there be.... on 10:25 - Jun 22 with 4790 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

When will there be.... on 10:12 - Jun 22 by tractorboy7777

Jog on mate

Unless you’re joking

Probably a whooosh.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

When will there be.... on 10:27 - Jun 22 with 4777 viewstractorboy7777

When will there be.... on 10:25 - Jun 22 by Marshalls_Mullet

Probably a whooosh.

Quite possible but can never know on a forum!

When will there be.... on 10:27 - Jun 22 with 4776 viewsChiefXL

When will there be.... on 10:19 - Jun 22 by tractorboy7777

This is a conversation that comes up every time something that helps those who may often feel anxious to be in the football community because of their sexuality is publicised.

Is it???
Login to get fewer ads

When will there be.... on 10:37 - Jun 22 with 4742 viewstractorboy7777

When will there be.... on 10:27 - Jun 22 by ChiefXL

Is it???

Perhaps every time an over exaggeration but quite regularly. And although it may be a light hearted joke, for a young reader who would find comfort from this news, it won’t help seeing this thread, particularly in recent weeks/months where you’ve got a load of parents campaigning against mild LGBT awareness in schools and a couple beaten up on public transport.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 10:38]

When will there be.... on 10:40 - Jun 22 with 4722 viewswkj

You could always ask about joining the rightybumfest whatsapp group

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

When will there be.... on 10:40 - Jun 22 with 4718 viewsBlueBadger

We've got one, it's called 'TWTD'..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

When will there be.... on 11:20 - Jun 22 with 4640 viewsbluelagos

Is the answer "When straight, white males feel so discriminated against by bigots that they feel it would be a great way to support each other in a non threatening way that literally harms no one"?
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 11:23]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

When will there be.... on 11:23 - Jun 22 with 4619 viewsjeera

When will there be.... on 10:37 - Jun 22 by tractorboy7777

Perhaps every time an over exaggeration but quite regularly. And although it may be a light hearted joke, for a young reader who would find comfort from this news, it won’t help seeing this thread, particularly in recent weeks/months where you’ve got a load of parents campaigning against mild LGBT awareness in schools and a couple beaten up on public transport.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 10:38]

I think that was his point.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

When will there be.... on 11:45 - Jun 22 with 4567 viewsFtnfwest

When we feel generally that we have to declare our sexuality to the world at a footy match I suppose. I haven’t bothered so far.
When will there be.... on 11:48 - Jun 22 with 4556 viewsSpruceMoose

When will there be.... on 11:45 - Jun 22 by Ftnfwest

When we feel generally that we have to declare our sexuality to the world at a footy match I suppose. I haven’t bothered so far.

That's the benefit of being in the group that sits as the dominant one in society I guess - you never have to think about these things.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

When will there be.... on 11:51 - Jun 22 with 4551 viewsFtnfwest

When will there be.... on 11:48 - Jun 22 by SpruceMoose

That's the benefit of being in the group that sits as the dominant one in society I guess - you never have to think about these things.

I think that absolutely true. I think declaring yourself as a group can kind of unnecessarily isolate you as that group which is really the opposite of what’s intended.
When will there be.... on 11:59 - Jun 22 with 4524 viewsSpruceMoose

When will there be.... on 11:51 - Jun 22 by Ftnfwest

I think that absolutely true. I think declaring yourself as a group can kind of unnecessarily isolate you as that group which is really the opposite of what’s intended.

It's only a group in the sense that it containers members who have all been marginalised from a sport they love, and previously they could only participate if they kept a part of their identity hidden. They haven't chosen to seperate themselves off as a group. Others have done it, which is what they're pushing back against.

Now I know people will say, what's being gay got to do with going to football? I'd answer by saying it's about being able to go to the game as yourself and not as someone else. It's about having someone sitting next to Joe at the match ask him what he's doing for the rest of the weekend and it not even be a worry for him to say "going round the in laws with Jerry". It's not necessarily about being fabulous at football (although I don't see why that would be an issue) it's about being able to be yourself at football without fear of any repercussions.

Rightly or wrongly there's an impression for many that football is a straight white space. I don't think that's true personally, but do think it's an idea that we all have to work to counter.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 12:03]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

When will there be.... on 12:14 - Jun 22 with 4473 viewsfactual_blue

Will it be official, independent, or offically independent?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

When will there be.... on 12:21 - Jun 22 with 4456 viewsReuser_is_God

When will there be.... on 10:40 - Jun 22 by BlueBadger

We've got one, it's called 'TWTD'..

So why do massive fannies like yourself post on here then?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

When will there be.... on 13:07 - Jun 22 with 4386 viewsBlueBadger

When will there be.... on 12:21 - Jun 22 by Reuser_is_God

So why do massive fannies like yourself post on here then?

So, like any good ally I can patronise you lot and feel better about myself for not bieng one of them.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

When will there be.... on 13:16 - Jun 22 with 4363 viewsWD19

When will there be.... on 11:51 - Jun 22 by Ftnfwest

What is required here is a bit more intersectional allyship.
When will there be.... on 13:21 - Jun 22 with 4340 viewsBlueBadger

When will there be.... on 13:16 - Jun 22 by WD19

What is required here is a bit more intersectional allyship.

Or just plain old 'be excellent to one another'.

When will there be.... on 13:21 - Jun 22 with 4342 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

When will there be.... on 11:59 - Jun 22 by SpruceMoose

It's only a group in the sense that it containers members who have all been marginalised from a sport they love, and previously they could only participate if they kept a part of their identity hidden. They haven't chosen to seperate themselves off as a group. Others have done it, which is what they're pushing back against.

Now I know people will say, what's being gay got to do with going to football? I'd answer by saying it's about being able to go to the game as yourself and not as someone else. It's about having someone sitting next to Joe at the match ask him what he's doing for the rest of the weekend and it not even be a worry for him to say "going round the in laws with Jerry". It's not necessarily about being fabulous at football (although I don't see why that would be an issue) it's about being able to be yourself at football without fear of any repercussions.

Rightly or wrongly there's an impression for many that football is a straight white space. I don't think that's true personally, but do think it's an idea that we all have to work to counter.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 12:03]

By a wide margin your best ever post

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

When will there be.... on 13:41 - Jun 22 with 4283 viewsSpruceMoose

When will there be.... on 13:21 - Jun 22 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

By a wide margin your best ever post

Everyone of my posts has something for the intelligent poster to enjoy.

When will there be.... on 15:26 - Jun 22 with 4121 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

When will there be.... on 13:41 - Jun 22 by SpruceMoose

Everyone of my posts has something for the intelligent poster to enjoy.

Normal service resumed

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024