Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn just classless 07:26 - May 25 with 4535 viewschristiand

Just a typical coarse response from him after TM’s resignation. The bloke is just a prized idiot. The fact he keeps calling for a General Election, does he genuinely believe he will get elected in? He’s made a right shambles of a situation that Labour should be streets ahead of their rivals, if anything he has severely weakened their position. I hope we do have a GE and Labour get embarrassed in the polls, perhaps then the penny might finally drop and Corbyn realises he’s about as effective and severely lacking in many leadership qualities as TM!?

Apologies for another Jeremy Corbyn thread, but the man simply infuriates me.
[Post edited 25 May 2019 7:29]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Corbyn just classless on 07:39 - May 25 with 2814 viewsSouperJim

Where is the sympathy from the Tories for the 4 million children living in poverty under her government, dependant on food banks?

She's been an utter disaster for the country she claims to love and only has tears for herself. Where were her tears at Grenfell?

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Corbyn just classless on 07:47 - May 25 with 2787 viewschristiand

Corbyn just classless on 07:39 - May 25 by SouperJim

Where is the sympathy from the Tories for the 4 million children living in poverty under her government, dependant on food banks?

She's been an utter disaster for the country she claims to love and only has tears for herself. Where were her tears at Grenfell?

Missed the point completely SouperJim. My post wasn’t one in support of TM.

Corbyn just classless on 07:55 - May 25 with 2758 viewsSouperJim

Corbyn just classless on 07:47 - May 25 by christiand

Missed the point completely SouperJim. My post wasn’t one in support of TM.

You called Corbyn classless and said his response to her resignation was coarse. I'm saying she deserves nothing else and let's have sympathy for the millions her government have harmed and those it has killed, rather than the woman who will live in comfort for the rest of her life.

Utterly baffles me how society gets this so upside down.
[Post edited 25 May 2019 7:56]

Corbyn just classless on 07:56 - May 25 with 2752 viewsChurchman

I’ve no sympathy for TM either after the unnecessary damage to the country she and her shower have wrought in so many ways. When the tears are done she’ll be off making £millions just like her predecessors.

But I do agree that JC is classless and awful. He’s been banging on about an election virtually every day since his mob ‘won’ the last election. Just like the tories, self interest first, country second.
Corbyn just classless on 08:00 - May 25 with 2734 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Ridiculous post, I’m hardly a Corbyn fan but it’s basically his job to go on the attack and now is clearly the time to go for the jugular

I’d be concerned if he wasn’t pushing for a GE quite frankly

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Corbyn just classless on 08:04 - May 25 with 2734 viewschristiand

Corbyn just classless on 07:55 - May 25 by SouperJim

You called Corbyn classless and said his response to her resignation was coarse. I'm saying she deserves nothing else and let's have sympathy for the millions her government have harmed and those it has killed, rather than the woman who will live in comfort for the rest of her life.

Utterly baffles me how society gets this so upside down.
[Post edited 25 May 2019 7:56]

The PM job is an extremely tough one, but he couldn’t even show any decency. Make no mistake, Corbyn has done nothing, it’s much easier sitting on the fence lecturing not having to make those important decisions and being accountable. I’ve no doubt he’ll make a complete pig’s ear of things, like TM, if he is ever in that position.

Corbyn just classless on 08:29 - May 25 with 2663 viewsElephantintheRoom

If you had any experience or knowledge of the collapse in living standards of the less well off in society under this appalling and callous Tory government led by this selfish, stupid, stubborn, self-serving woman you might agree with him.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Corbyn just classless on 08:32 - May 25 with 2638 viewsSouperJim

Corbyn just classless on 08:04 - May 25 by christiand

The PM job is an extremely tough one, but he couldn’t even show any decency. Make no mistake, Corbyn has done nothing, it’s much easier sitting on the fence lecturing not having to make those important decisions and being accountable. I’ve no doubt he’ll make a complete pig’s ear of things, like TM, if he is ever in that position.

There's plenty to criticise and debate about JC, but to criticise him for being in opposition and wanting a GE... what do you expect him to do? He believes he can do a better job, the only way he can prove it is by getting into power.

Why should he be decent about someone who has done so much damage? The fact that it is a tough job is a pathetic defence.

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn just classless on 08:41 - May 25 with 2614 viewsGeoffSentence

The sort of hypocrisy displayed by her backstabbing colleagues is, of course, the proper way to respond.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Corbyn just classless on 08:47 - May 25 with 2585 viewsDeano69

Corbyn just classless on 08:00 - May 25 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Ridiculous post, I’m hardly a Corbyn fan but it’s basically his job to go on the attack and now is clearly the time to go for the jugular

I’d be concerned if he wasn’t pushing for a GE quite frankly

Wow. And he would end up PM. Lord help us all.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Corbyn just classless on 08:53 - May 25 with 2555 viewsgordon

Corbyn just classless on 08:47 - May 25 by Deano69

And just when everything was going along so smoothly as well.
Corbyn just classless on 08:56 - May 25 with 2538 viewsBlueBadger

Blimey, it's early for a ten-pager.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Corbyn just classless on 09:12 - May 25 with 2492 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Corbyn just classless on 08:47 - May 25 by Deano69

Well yes, that terrifies me too - not that the alternatives are much more appealing kind! But that’s beside the point - as leader of the opposition he clearly should be pushing hard for a GE now

Corbyn just classless on 09:30 - May 25 with 2467 viewssparks

Corbyn just classless on 08:32 - May 25 by SouperJim

There's plenty to criticise and debate about JC, but to criticise him for being in opposition and wanting a GE... what do you expect him to do? He believes he can do a better job, the only way he can prove it is by getting into power.

Why should he be decent about someone who has done so much damage? The fact that it is a tough job is a pathetic defence.

I think his position is facile and embarrassing.

JC: Government is making a massive mess of brexit
Q: What should they do differently
JC: General election.
Q: If you get in at a GE what would you do to resolve it
JC: Blah blah Customs union. Blah blah General election.
Q: What do you say about TM going. She has failed, but she has clearly worked incredibly hard and shown extraordinary resilience trying to achieve this, even if she has got things wrong.
JC: General election
Q: Do you back a 2nd referendum?
JC: General election
Q: Are you really a brexiteer yourself (as seems apparent)
JC Blah blah. Evil Tories. General election.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Corbyn just classless on 09:31 - May 25 with 2463 viewschristiand

Corbyn just classless on 09:12 - May 25 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Well yes, that terrifies me too - not that the alternatives are much more appealing kind! But that’s beside the point - as leader of the opposition he clearly should be pushing hard for a GE now

When in a position of strength, without a doubt. Even now with the uncertainty of the Tory leadership and the fiasco of Brexit, I’m not sure Labour really are and that’s a huge failure on JC’s part not being able to capitalise.
[Post edited 25 May 2019 10:03]

Corbyn just classless on 09:45 - May 25 with 2415 viewsNo9

British politics is based on the Government bringing forward legislation and that 'Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition' will oppose it.
The debates that flow from this should ensure the legislation that goes on the statute books has been well aired and everone knows what it is about.

Mrs May could not get her own party to vote with her - that Is't the fault of the opposition.
Corbyn just classless on 09:49 - May 25 with 2383 viewssparks

Corbyn just classless on 09:45 - May 25 by No9

British politics is based on the Government bringing forward legislation and that 'Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition' will oppose it.
The debates that flow from this should ensure the legislation that goes on the statute books has been well aired and everone knows what it is about.

Mrs May could not get her own party to vote with her - that Is't the fault of the opposition.

No one suggests otherwise.

What the opposition is doing though, is wholly self serving. Party and power over national interest. The same as large swathes of the party in government.
[Post edited 25 May 2019 9:49]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Corbyn just classless on 09:53 - May 25 with 2372 viewsNo9

Corbyn just classless on 09:49 - May 25 by sparks

No one suggests otherwise.

What the opposition is doing though, is wholly self serving. Party and power over national interest. The same as large swathes of the party in government.
[Post edited 25 May 2019 9:49]

Please explain why the opposition, opposing, is self serving?

The party of administration do not have the divine with to occupy the government front benches do they?

Since 2010 the tories have made the UK a laughing stock and have had a a number of negatives from the UN -
Corbyn just classless on 09:53 - May 25 with 2370 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

He's a very, very poor leader.

To lose the last election was very poor, and like you say, he should be streets ahead in the polls etc now. But isnt.

A shambles of a man.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Corbyn just classless on 09:57 - May 25 with 2362 viewsNo9

Corbyn just classless on 09:53 - May 25 by Marshalls_Mullet

He's a very, very poor leader.

To lose the last election was very poor, and like you say, he should be streets ahead in the polls etc now. But isnt.

A shambles of a man.

Under normal circumstances I might agree but the country is in such a mess politically and people are notpolitically educated enought to understand what they really are voting for the Mail, Sun. Telegraph can smear Corbyn or any other politician while not enough people know how to look for fact over fiction.

It's a mess
Corbyn just classless on 09:57 - May 25 with 2359 viewssparks

Corbyn just classless on 09:53 - May 25 by No9

Please explain why the opposition, opposing, is self serving?

The party of administration do not have the divine with to occupy the government front benches do they?

Since 2010 the tories have made the UK a laughing stock and have had a a number of negatives from the UN -

Because their primary goal and focus (as plainly demonstrated by JC on many many occasions- see above) is getting power, rather than dealing with the brexit issue in a way which is good for the country. It has been such from the very start. In circumstances where legislation prevents the government calling an election, even if they wanted to. Its pathetic.

Corbyn just classless on 10:02 - May 25 with 2340 viewsNo9

Corbyn just classless on 09:57 - May 25 by sparks

Because their primary goal and focus (as plainly demonstrated by JC on many many occasions- see above) is getting power, rather than dealing with the brexit issue in a way which is good for the country. It has been such from the very start. In circumstances where legislation prevents the government calling an election, even if they wanted to. Its pathetic.

Er, in the British parliamentary system isn't the sole objective to get into power?

How many of the 'rats in a sack' fighting for the tory leadership will put the country first???

The brexit issue has been a tory problem ever sicne the woman threw a bottle of ink over Ted Heath.

The opposition capitulating to a bad deal would NOT be in the interests of the Coun try and is splitting the Union
Corbyn just classless on 10:02 - May 25 with 2341 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Corbyn just classless on 09:57 - May 25 by No9

Under normal circumstances I might agree but the country is in such a mess politically and people are notpolitically educated enought to understand what they really are voting for the Mail, Sun. Telegraph can smear Corbyn or any other politician while not enough people know how to look for fact over fiction.

It's a mess

I would blame is poor performance on his ineptitude.

All sides of the political spectrum get bashed by the media, that's no excuse.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Corbyn just classless on 10:03 - May 25 with 2323 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Corbyn just classless on 09:31 - May 25 by christiand

When in a position of strength, without a doubt. Even now with the uncertainty of the Tory leadership and the fiasco of Brexit, I’m not sure Labour really are and that’s a huge failure on JC’s part not being able to capitalise.
[Post edited 25 May 2019 10:03]

Agree with most of that but now is as good a chance as any - he simply has to go for it

Corbyn just classless on 10:06 - May 25 with 2297 viewsBluefish

Simple question, how many would there be under Corbyn?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024