Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn just classless 07:26 - May 25 with 4545 viewschristiand

Just a typical coarse response from him after TM’s resignation. The bloke is just a prized idiot. The fact he keeps calling for a General Election, does he genuinely believe he will get elected in? He’s made a right shambles of a situation that Labour should be streets ahead of their rivals, if anything he has severely weakened their position. I hope we do have a GE and Labour get embarrassed in the polls, perhaps then the penny might finally drop and Corbyn realises he’s about as effective and severely lacking in many leadership qualities as TM!?

Apologies for another Jeremy Corbyn thread, but the man simply infuriates me.
[Post edited 25 May 2019 7:29]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Corbyn just classless on 18:10 - May 25 with 322 viewssparks

Corbyn just classless on 18:04 - May 25 by No9

Sorry I thought the whole thing was about Mr Corbyn's policies.
The economic reality is around what the UK does that includes importing materials to make things & who runs what isn't it?

Explain the connection between the criticism of JC policies, and importing materials for manufacturing.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Corbyn just classless on 18:25 - May 25 with 315 viewsNo9

Corbyn just classless on 18:10 - May 25 by sparks

Explain the connection between the criticism of JC policies, and importing materials for manufacturing.

"Sorry I thought the whole thing was about Mr Corbyn's policies.
The economic reality is around what the UK does that includes importing materials to make things & who runs what isn't it?"

I'm going to cook dinner now
Corbyn just classless on 18:34 - May 25 with 310 viewssparks

Corbyn just classless on 18:25 - May 25 by No9

"Sorry I thought the whole thing was about Mr Corbyn's policies.
The economic reality is around what the UK does that includes importing materials to make things & who runs what isn't it?"

I'm going to cook dinner now

I can but repeat my question, and my point about non sequiturs...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024