Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garden Football Goals - Can anyone... 21:31 - Apr 18 with 3905 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...recommend one?

I am looking at getting one for my 4 year old, just a 6ft x 4ft, plastic goal. The ones at Smyths etc look a bit flimsy. Was going to go for one of these;

https://www.networldsports.co.uk/6-x-4-forza-football-goal-post.html?gclid=EAIaI

But the practice of adding £8 for delivery at checkout pissed me off as its a bit sly.

Anyone got a goal for their kids that they would recommend?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Garden Football Goals - Can anyone... on 21:38 - Apr 18 with 3892 viewsSuperblue95

I've got a couple of old jumpers that I no longer wear if they are any use to you?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Garden Football Goals - Can anyone... on 21:40 - Apr 18 with 3886 viewschristiand

The Samba goals I’ve always found good value and easy to assemble. Not sure of pricing Marshall’s Mullet, but would assume they are all much of a muchness?!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Garden Football Goals - Can anyone... on 21:43 - Apr 18 with 3881 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Garden Football Goals - Can anyone... on 21:40 - Apr 18 by christiand

The Samba goals I’ve always found good value and easy to assemble. Not sure of pricing Marshall’s Mullet, but would assume they are all much of a muchness?!

They seem quite expensive for what they are. Look similar to those in my link, but £70+ for a 6x4.

Maybe Ill just stick my hand in my pocket.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Garden Football Goals - Can anyone... on 21:50 - Apr 18 with 3866 viewsBluespeed225

Always envious of the ones they have on the practice pitch! Would have killed for one of those as a kid, or now even, but serious money I think?
Garden Football Goals - Can anyone... on 21:50 - Apr 18 with 3865 viewsitfcjoe

If there is a Toys R Us near you then you can get one cheap - I picked up one for £15 that was 6x4. Not set it up yet but at that price can't really argue. If it doesn't last long I'll get a better one

Also my boy is 18 months so won't exactly be breaking it!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Garden Football Goals - Can anyone... on 21:53 - Apr 18 with 3863 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Garden Football Goals - Can anyone... on 21:50 - Apr 18 by itfcjoe

If there is a Toys R Us near you then you can get one cheap - I picked up one for £15 that was 6x4. Not set it up yet but at that price can't really argue. If it doesn't last long I'll get a better one

Also my boy is 18 months so won't exactly be breaking it!

Thanks. I think the Toys r Us near me has closed.

Have gone for the one in my link. Swallowed my pride and paid the postage.

Hopefully it'll last a few years.

Garden Football Goals - Can anyone... on 21:54 - Apr 18 with 3861 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Garden Football Goals - Can anyone... on 21:50 - Apr 18 by Bluespeed225

Always envious of the ones they have on the practice pitch! Would have killed for one of those as a kid, or now even, but serious money I think?

I would think so.

To be fair, when I say its for my 4 year old...... its mainly for me!!

Garden Football Goals - Can anyone... on 22:31 - Apr 18 with 3832 viewsPlums

We’ve had the 8x5 version of this for years. Easy to put up and take down. Far better than a steel one.
https://www.newitts.com/quickplay-kickster-academy-portable-football-goal-6ft-x-

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Login to get fewer ads

Garden Football Goals - Can anyone... on 06:32 - Apr 19 with 3693 viewsDurovigutum

I've got boys aged 7 and 6 and we have a mitre goal, an Argos special and a QUICKPLAY Kickster Ultra Portable Goal. The Argos special is better than the Mitre goal (surprisingly but disappointingly) but the Kickster is expensive but worth considering as we take it to the park or on holiday and last week used it for his team's football practice. It's more money but I'll replace the plastic goals with the bigger Kickster goal when required. Also, buy bigger as they grow up quick - we bought the 8*5 last spring and it's probably only got another year before he's outgrown it.
Garden Football Goals - Can anyone... on 07:03 - Apr 19 with 3660 viewsBluespeed225

Garden Football Goals - Can anyone... on 21:54 - Apr 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

I would think so.

To be fair, when I say its for my 4 year old...... its mainly for me!!

yeah, i can agree with that! We used to knock em' up out of bits of bamboo from fishing nets, and an old net curtain. Ah, the 70's..
Garden Football Goals - Can anyone... on 09:04 - May 10 with 2585 viewsTractorJon

I bought a pair of Samba Football Goals from The Soccer Store for our son. Delivery was free of charge and the goals arrived the very next day.
https://www.thesoccerstore.co.uk/football-goals
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024