Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Janoi Donacien interview 17:09 - Mar 27 with 1635 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/janoi-donacien-sees-his-future-at-ipswich-town-1-59

I wasn't best pleased when he was loaned out. Thought that he had shown he was the best right back at the club (Bree wasn't loaned in yet).

Could be a handy player for league one, but assume Lambert still sees him as a Cb meaning he probably won't be here. Football eh.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Janoi Donacien interview on 17:20 - Mar 27 with 1586 viewsGarv

Logic suggests he should be the first choice RB going into next season, but we'll see what Lambert does, I'd love to know his issues with JD.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Janoi Donacien interview on 17:30 - Mar 27 with 1563 viewsclive_baker

He might have a sniff next season, given Collins is probably finished / won't be here, and Pennington, Elder, Bree will be returning to their clubs. Plus Knudsen and Spence will be off. I know a few of those are left sided but it leaves us short defensively.

Emmanuel, Kenlock, Chambers, Wooldenden, Donacien, Nsiala. That's it really.

There's some real guff that'll clear off in the summer, but I think what will be left come August could be really exciting in the right hands. Especially if Huws, Bishop and Dozzell can get & stay match fit.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Janoi Donacien interview on 22:28 - Mar 27 with 1283 viewsRadlett_blue

Lambert clearly doesn't rate him & he would have known him from his time at Villa.
It seems that £750k was an absurd sum so pay for a 3rd or 4th tier defender, but we can't do anything about that.
Lambert also doesn't seem to rate Spence or Emmanuel so I do wonder who will be playing right back for Town next season. Donacien will be hard to get rid of as I'm sure Accrington won't pay him as much as Town are contracted to do so.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Janoi Donacien interview on 23:00 - Mar 27 with 1232 viewsStNeotsBlue

Janoi Donacien interview on 22:28 - Mar 27 by Radlett_blue

Lambert clearly doesn't rate him & he would have known him from his time at Villa.
It seems that £750k was an absurd sum so pay for a 3rd or 4th tier defender, but we can't do anything about that.
Lambert also doesn't seem to rate Spence or Emmanuel so I do wonder who will be playing right back for Town next season. Donacien will be hard to get rid of as I'm sure Accrington won't pay him as much as Town are contracted to do so.

I thought Emmanuel had a decent game at Bristol City, there was one moment where he tied himself up in knots and needlessly conceded a throw in but other than he looked good. Think he'll do fine for us next year in League One.
Janoi Donacien interview on 08:46 - Mar 28 with 1056 viewsRadlett_blue

Janoi Donacien interview on 23:00 - Mar 27 by StNeotsBlue

I thought Emmanuel had a decent game at Bristol City, there was one moment where he tied himself up in knots and needlessly conceded a throw in but other than he looked good. Think he'll do fine for us next year in League One.

Yes, I'd be happy with Emmanuel in League 1. However, Lambert doesn't seem to rate him & his contract extension hasn't yet been triggered. If Lambert wants to find out if he's capable, then please start playing him instead of Bree, who won't be at the club next season.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024