Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ball 19!! What sort of a crap number is that!! 16:03 - Dec 3 with 1280 viewsKeno

Can’t we get anything right this season??

19 my arse!! What’s there about the number 19!!!

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ball 19!! What sort of a crap number is that!! on 16:04 - Dec 3 with 1275 viewshomer_123

It represents where we will finish in the league this season. Perfectly happy with it to be honest!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Ball 19!! What sort of a crap number is that!! on 16:05 - Dec 3 with 1273 viewsSpruceMoose

19 is the lowest prime centered triangular number.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Ball 19!! What sort of a crap number is that!! on 16:08 - Dec 3 with 1259 viewsKeno

Ball 19!! What sort of a crap number is that!! on 16:04 - Dec 3 by homer_123

It represents where we will finish in the league this season. Perfectly happy with it to be honest!

Good thought!!

Maybe it’s omen

Ball 19!! What sort of a crap number is that!! on 16:10 - Dec 3 with 1254 viewsKeno

Ball 19!! What sort of a crap number is that!! on 16:05 - Dec 3 by SpruceMoose

19 is the lowest prime centered triangular number.

Oh!! Thats very Pythagorean

Ball 19!! What sort of a crap number is that!! on 16:12 - Dec 3 with 1251 viewsLeBlue

Paul Hardcastle shout out.

It's a subconscious referral to our current battle and the relative youthfulness of our soldiers in blue and white.
Ball 19!! What sort of a crap number is that!! on 18:52 - Dec 3 with 1151 viewsGeoffSentence

Leave off! It's a prime number. You don't get better than that.

Edit: balls. Beaten to it, utterly beaten by the moose.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2018 18:53]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Ball 19!! What sort of a crap number is that!! on 18:58 - Dec 3 with 1137 viewsJ2BLUE

I really hope they don't do that mega cringey thing where a fan of each team shake hands.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ball 19!! What sort of a crap number is that!! on 19:00 - Dec 3 with 1129 viewsSuperblue95

Ball 19!! What sort of a crap number is that!! on 18:52 - Dec 3 by GeoffSentence

Leave off! It's a prime number. You don't get better than that.

Edit: balls. Beaten to it, utterly beaten by the moose.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2018 18:53]

It was close though, he only beat you by nearly 3 hours

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Login to get fewer ads

Ball 19!! What sort of a crap number is that!! on 19:01 - Dec 3 with 1125 viewsGeoffSentence

Ball 19!! What sort of a crap number is that!! on 19:00 - Dec 3 by Superblue95

It was close though, he only beat you by nearly 3 hours

and more mathmatical detail.

I feel like such a fool.

I am not sure that I can ever live down the shame.

Ball 19!! What sort of a crap number is that!! on 19:03 - Dec 3 with 1116 viewsSpruceMoose

Ball 19!! What sort of a crap number is that!! on 19:01 - Dec 3 by GeoffSentence

and more mathmatical detail.

I feel like such a fool.

I am not sure that I can ever live down the shame.

Ah you'll come back from this Junior, don't give up just yet. Maybe you'd benefit from signing up to the summer camp I run aimed at introducing beginners to advanced posting techniques?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Ball 19!! What sort of a crap number is that!! on 19:10 - Dec 3 with 1100 viewsGeoffSentence

Ball 19!! What sort of a crap number is that!! on 19:03 - Dec 3 by SpruceMoose

Ah you'll come back from this Junior, don't give up just yet. Maybe you'd benefit from signing up to the summer camp I run aimed at introducing beginners to advanced posting techniques?

Well, on the face of it it sounds good, but before I make up my mind can you give me a list of your alumni?

Ball 19!! What sort of a crap number is that!! on 19:12 - Dec 3 with 1095 viewsSpruceMoose

Ball 19!! What sort of a crap number is that!! on 19:10 - Dec 3 by GeoffSentence

Well, on the face of it it sounds good, but before I make up my mind can you give me a list of your alumni?

Dan the man, Grimboy, Sitters and J2 spring to mind.

Ball 19!! What sort of a crap number is that!! on 19:13 - Dec 3 with 1093 viewsGeoffSentence

Ball 19!! What sort of a crap number is that!! on 19:12 - Dec 3 by SpruceMoose

Dan the man, Grimboy, Sitters and J2 spring to mind.

So it's a bit hit and miss then.

Ball 19!! What sort of a crap number is that!! on 19:15 - Dec 3 with 1091 viewsSpruceMoose

Ball 19!! What sort of a crap number is that!! on 19:13 - Dec 3 by GeoffSentence

So it's a bit hit and miss then.

I can hand out all the tools in the world, but if they prove unwilling to use them, what can I do?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024