Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would you pick as Right Back at Forest? 10:14 - Nov 29 with 830 viewsSmithy

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Who would you pick as Right Back at Forest? on 10:14 - Nov 29 with 813 viewsKieran_Knows

Mickey Mouse.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Who would you pick as Right Back at Forest? on 10:16 - Nov 29 with 798 viewsMalcolmBlue

Is Donacien not available?

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

Who would you pick as Right Back at Forest? on 10:16 - Nov 29 with 797 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I'd give Donacien a run of games there.. I know Lambert sees him as a centre back, but I think he could add a bit more steel into the back 4
Who would you pick as Right Back at Forest? on 10:23 - Nov 29 with 767 viewsBLUEBEAT

Grant Ward.

Poll: ACID, FUNK, ACID FUNK?

Who would you pick as Right Back at Forest? on 10:28 - Nov 29 with 752 viewsBrianTablet

Eva Green

Only on loan though, wouldn't want her tied to a long-term contract

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Who would you pick as Right Back at Forest? on 10:34 - Nov 29 with 730 viewsTIB

Who would you pick as Right Back at Forest? on 10:16 - Nov 29 by King_of_Portman_Rd

I'd give Donacien a run of games there.. I know Lambert sees him as a centre back, but I think he could add a bit more steel into the back 4

This. The lad proved somewhat he can play at this level at RB/LB under PH and Spence right now looks shot...something needs to change at back and I think it needs to be at the RB slot.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Who would you pick as Right Back at Forest? on 10:42 - Nov 29 with 697 viewsBlueRaider

Donacien

Blog: Yellow Cards and Why They Bug Me

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024