Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well if we don’t beat Bristol tonight 17:21 - Nov 28 with 2862 viewscobbler

We will be playing league1 next season.
I want us to win tonight but I feel a draw in the making I would gladly be wrong for once.
Well if we don’t beat Bristol tonight on 17:22 - Nov 28 with 2845 viewsNo9

This season doesn't end tonight does it?
Well if we don’t beat Bristol tonight on 17:23 - Nov 28 with 2846 viewsfabian_illness

Boring.
Well if we don’t beat Bristol tonight on 17:25 - Nov 28 with 2829 viewscobbler

Well if we don’t beat Bristol tonight on 17:22 - Nov 28 by No9

No but it might for us.
Well if we don’t beat Bristol tonight on 17:25 - Nov 28 with 2829 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Are you going to be at PR tonight shouting your head off for 90+ minutes. Asking for a friend.
2 0 to Towen. COYFB.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Well if we don’t beat Bristol tonight on 17:25 - Nov 28 with 2822 viewscobbler

We have to make this game in hand count.
Well if we don’t beat Bristol tonight on 17:27 - Nov 28 with 2808 viewsJ2BLUE

People make this thread before every game. Then we don't win and someone makes the same thread before the next game proving the previous thread was boll0cks.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Well if we don’t beat Bristol tonight on 17:28 - Nov 28 with 2806 viewscobbler

Well if we don’t beat Bristol tonight on 17:25 - Nov 28 by StochesStotasBlewe

Are you going to be at PR tonight shouting your head off for 90+ minutes. Asking for a friend.
2 0 to Towen. COYFB.

Not even I can understand that .
Well if we don’t beat Bristol tonight on 17:41 - Nov 28 with 2751 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well it’ll take us a step closer, that’s for sure. It’s not literally a must win, but we have to start winning these games if we stand any chance. If that makes sense!
[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 17:44]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Well if we don’t beat Bristol tonight on 18:19 - Nov 28 with 2629 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Worry about it if it happens.

Until then, look forward to and enjoy the match.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Well if we don’t beat Bristol tonight on 18:26 - Nov 28 with 2601 viewsstickymockwell

I bet you don't look like your avatar? He's smiling!

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Well if we don’t beat Bristol tonight on 18:26 - Nov 28 with 2600 viewsBloomBlue

Cobblers
Well if we don’t beat Bristol tonight on 18:28 - Nov 28 with 2585 viewsSpruceMoose

Wrong...for once?! Good one!

[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 18:29]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Well if we don’t beat Bristol tonight on 18:41 - Nov 28 with 2533 viewsBlueBadger

Well if we don’t beat Bristol tonight on 17:28 - Nov 28 by cobbler

Not even I can understand that .

You didn't understand 'are you going to be at the match tonight?'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Well if we don’t beat Bristol tonight on 18:42 - Nov 28 with 2527 viewsSpruceMoose

Well if we don’t beat Bristol tonight on 18:41 - Nov 28 by BlueBadger

You didn't understand 'are you going to be at the match tonight?'

I think we established the other night that English wasn't his first language, so go easy.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Well if we don’t beat Bristol tonight on 18:48 - Nov 28 with 2508 viewsLeagueOne

Again with WBA game I will take a draw but I am with you, I can't see Evans seriously backing Lambert in the window, not with the quality we will now need to stay up. In fact failing to win tonight after another hard fought game could well do a lot of damage to the morale here, and thats been the one key differences between the performances from Hurst to Lambert (the fight) but theres only so long he can keep that up.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Well if we don’t beat Bristol tonight on 19:00 - Nov 28 with 2455 viewsBlueBadger

Well if we don’t beat Bristol tonight on 18:42 - Nov 28 by SpruceMoose

I think we established the other night that English wasn't his first language, so go easy.

I'm just disappointed that's all, he used to ask me that all the time.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Well if we don’t beat Bristol tonight on 19:42 - Nov 28 with 2395 viewsOsborneOneNil

It doesn’t, but I know what he’s saying. This game seems pivotal to me too. I know there are plenty of games left after tonight but I really do feel a win tonight is key to how we do in our attempt to stay up. We’ve picked up, everyone buzzing for PL, Brizzle on a 4 game losing streak and under some pressure.

A win will be superb before a couple of really tough games, a loss will potentially deflate the new found enthusiasm ahead of said tough games.

Huge.
Well if we don’t beat Bristol tonight on 20:19 - Nov 28 with 2350 viewsOxford_Blue

People say this before every match.

We have 16 matches or so left. They are all as important as the other.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024