Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO The Snake - whats the dog in your avatar? (n/t) 21:11 - Oct 29 with 772 viewsKeno

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

FAO The Snake - whats the dog in your avatar? (n/t) on 21:15 - Oct 29 with 772 viewsThe_Snake

It’s a working Cocker Spaniel. ‘Working’ in the loosest possible sense.
FAO The Snake - whats the dog in your avatar? (n/t) on 21:20 - Oct 29 with 757 viewsKeno

FAO The Snake - whats the dog in your avatar? (n/t) on 21:15 - Oct 29 by The_Snake

It’s a working Cocker Spaniel. ‘Working’ in the loosest possible sense.

bless!!!

I also have a spaniel, in my case a vastly overworked Welsh Springer - how does she cope!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

FAO The Snake - whats the dog in your avatar? (n/t) on 21:31 - Oct 29 with 737 viewsThe_Snake

FAO The Snake - whats the dog in your avatar? (n/t) on 21:20 - Oct 29 by Keno

bless!!!

I also have a spaniel, in my case a vastly overworked Welsh Springer - how does she cope!!

Ha! Very similar looking to the sister of avatar spaniel.
FAO The Snake - whats the dog in your avatar? (n/t) on 21:32 - Oct 29 with 733 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

FAO The Snake - whats the dog in your avatar? (n/t) on 21:31 - Oct 29 by The_Snake

Ha! Very similar looking to the sister of avatar spaniel.

Get a room guys!!

;-)

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

FAO The Snake - whats the dog in your avatar? (n/t) on 21:41 - Oct 29 with 722 viewsfactual_blue

FAO The Snake - whats the dog in your avatar? (n/t) on 21:20 - Oct 29 by Keno

bless!!!

That's Penny dressed up, that is.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024