Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good to meet fellow TWTDers at Swansea 21:28 - Oct 10 with 1028 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's been a bit hectic so far this week at work, so I haven't had the chance to post to say it was a pleasure to finally catch up with some of the TWTD 'massive' over here in deepest darkest Wales. Pendejo, Pimball, EdwardStone, Guthers, and the legend that is HarryNeedsABath and I think someone called Paul who doesn't post (if I've remembered rightly, and sorry if I've missed anyone).

Thoroughly decent fellas one and all (on first impression, but obviously I may be wrong on that )
[Post edited 10 Oct 2018 21:49]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It's been a bit hectic so far on 21:52 - Oct 10 with 967 viewsEireannach_gorm

HarryNeedsABath 😅🖒
It's been a bit hectic so far on 21:56 - Oct 10 with 956 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's been a bit hectic so far on 21:52 - Oct 10 by Eireannach_gorm

HarryNeedsABath 😅🖒

I've never seen anyone so dedicated to a cause: taking notes in the last 5 minutes of the match, whilst the rest of us were chewing our fingernails to the elbows. A thoroughly nice chap too. Board legend

Good to meet fellow TWTDers at Swansea on 23:47 - Oct 10 with 865 viewshoppy

One and all, and maybe Paul, are top gentlemen. You were amongst greatness there. I hope you didn't feel too out of place?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Good to meet fellow TWTDers at Swansea on 23:59 - Oct 10 with 851 viewsSwansea_Blue

Good to meet fellow TWTDers at Swansea on 23:47 - Oct 10 by hoppy

One and all, and maybe Paul, are top gentlemen. You were amongst greatness there. I hope you didn't feel too out of place?

Well, what can I say. Greatness obviously attracts greatness. But I think they tolerated me as well.

Good to meet fellow TWTDers at Swansea on 00:56 - Oct 11 with 828 viewsGuthrum

Great pleasure to meet you, also.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Good to meet fellow TWTDers at Swansea on 01:18 - Oct 11 with 824 viewsbluejake78

My good mate was at Swansea Uni in the 80's where upon I met the Swansea Skier.She did me....no idea who the other bloke was.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024