Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) 10:13 - Sep 6 with 15246 viewsCoco

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 10:15 - Sep 6 with 8177 viewsBlueBadger

Apparently it's the inners who can't let hm go.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 10:15 - Sep 6 with 8179 viewsBluefish

No true Ipswich fan will forget him. He will always be remembered fondly

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 10:18 - Sep 6 with 8171 viewsCoco

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 10:15 - Sep 6 by Bluefish

Even though he keeps peddling this nonsense agenda.

“But it would have been nice to go out and say, ‘Thanks for everything, it’s been great’, rather than, ‘Well, what do you think about being booed?’. So I said, 'Thankfully I won’t have to listen to it again', and I did one.’

Genuinely embarrassing from Mick.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 10:20 - Sep 6 with 8159 viewsBluefish

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 10:18 - Sep 6 by Coco

“But it would have been nice to go out and say, ‘Thanks for everything, it’s been great’, rather than, ‘Well, what do you think about being booed?’. So I said, 'Thankfully I won’t have to listen to it again', and I did one.’

He was recounting his exit. Should he make up a different ending?

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 10:21 - Sep 6 with 8153 viewsCoco

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 10:20 - Sep 6 by Bluefish

Well he’s certainly making it up. He forced this narrative.

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 10:23 - Sep 6 with 8145 viewsagentp

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 10:18 - Sep 6 by Coco

Embarrassing from you.... He's a fcking pundit... he is paid to say stuff... right???

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 10:27 - Sep 6 with 8121 viewsSitfcB

ffs meant to downvote.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 10:28 - Sep 6 with 8113 viewsbraveblue

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 10:20 - Sep 6 by Bluefish

But he thinks he was being clever. It was pathetic.
Login to get fewer ads

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 10:30 - Sep 6 with 8107 viewsBluefish

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 10:28 - Sep 6 by braveblue

But he thinks he was being clever. It was pathetic.

Please do try and explain what on earth you are talking about

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 10:31 - Sep 6 with 8104 viewsBenters2

Balls.
McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 11:54 - Sep 6 with 7960 viewsWickets

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 10:23 - Sep 6 by agentp

Embarrassing from you.... He's a fcking pundit... he is paid to say stuff... right???

Yes he's a pundit alright , a pundit on self promotion.
McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 11:58 - Sep 6 with 7952 viewsCoco

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 10:23 - Sep 6 by agentp

Such aggressive men on here. Wow.

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 12:19 - Sep 6 with 7896 viewsagentp

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 11:54 - Sep 6 by Wickets

Yes he's a pundit alright , a pundit on self promotion.

Utter B0llocks... Do you really think telling that story is going to enhance his career. What planet are you on?

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 12:21 - Sep 6 with 7887 viewsagentp

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 11:58 - Sep 6 by Coco

Such aggressive men on here. Wow.

OK, bless you. Let me be nice and caring... PPD is recognisable psychological disorder. Its where people have an unhealthy distrust in others.

This post is so pathetic from grown men it a fcking embarrassment to read.

MM using a story like this to self promote. Holy sh1t....... WTF

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 12:32 - Sep 6 with 7845 viewsCoco

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 12:21 - Sep 6 by agentp

OK, bless you. Let me be nice and caring... PPD is recognisable psychological disorder. Its where people have an unhealthy distrust in others.

This post is so pathetic from grown men it a fcking embarrassment to read.

MM using a story like this to self promote. Holy sh1t....... WTF

Crikey.

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 13:16 - Sep 6 with 7784 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

We grew from 24th to 14th in 5 seasons, he had is incline but was actually on a decline when he left, should have gone 12 months earlier.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 16:27 - Sep 6 with 7614 viewsartsbossbeard

You need to let the Mick thing go and worry instead about when we're going to win a game of football. Or score goals. Or play differently to Mick. Or how he's going to keep 28 professional footballers happy.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 18:47 - Sep 6 with 7500 viewsMullet

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 13:16 - Sep 6 by TheTrueBlue1878

We grew from 24th to 14th in 5 seasons, he had is incline but was actually on a decline when he left, should have gone 12 months earlier.

That's not grammatically or factually correct given we "grew" as high as 6th in terms of finishes with a 7th two in the middle of that 5 year period.

You can't say we grew from 24th to 14th and miss out a massive range of data because it's a bit inconvenient.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 19:21 - Sep 6 with 7448 viewsbraveblue

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 10:30 - Sep 6 by Bluefish

Please do try and explain what on earth you are talking about

His exit at the press conference. Pretty obvious.
McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 21:09 - Sep 6 with 7358 views3_5_2

I find the whole thing about Mick tiresome

He did well initially, then for whatever reason couldn't take us forward and at the end, it all went horribly wrong.

We can debate it for ever more but it's over, surely to move on

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 21:19 - Sep 6 with 7334 viewsHerbivore

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 21:09 - Sep 6 by 3_5_2

I find the whole thing about Mick tiresome

He did well initially, then for whatever reason couldn't take us forward and at the end, it all went horribly wrong.

We can debate it for ever more but it's over, surely to move on

The struggling to move us forward is easily explained by selling our best players and not being given the funds to reinvest.

But ultimately it was right for him to go of course, it had gone stale and then toxic. The behaviour of a section of our fans towards the end of his time here was absolutely shameful though, especially once it was confirmed he was going. Totally embarrassing.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 22:05 - Sep 6 with 7260 views3_5_2

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 21:19 - Sep 6 by Herbivore

The struggling to move us forward is easily explained by selling our best players and not being given the funds to reinvest.

But ultimately it was right for him to go of course, it had gone stale and then toxic. The behaviour of a section of our fans towards the end of his time here was absolutely shameful though, especially once it was confirmed he was going. Totally embarrassing.

Totally agree. I liked Mick but in the end the football was just awful.

I really wanted it to be that when it was time for him to leave the club, it was with most fans thanking him for his time with us. Having him stay here when he had clearly been released was bizarre and to my mind, (regardless of anything which had happened) he deserved better.

But as I say, he has gone. We have to now support Hurst and his plans and hope he takes it all forward

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 07:45 - Sep 7 with 7135 viewstextbackup

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 21:19 - Sep 6 by Herbivore

worst of all I genuinely dont think that anyone that was part of the "bad stuff" at Brentford away even posts on here, so the arguments and disagreements aren't even with those involved

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 08:00 - Sep 7 with 7099 viewsHerbivore

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 07:45 - Sep 7 by textbackup

worst of all I genuinely dont think that anyone that was part of the "bad stuff" at Brentford away even posts on here, so the arguments and disagreements aren't even with those involved

I would hope nobody involved posts on here, although a few people condoned it at the time. And the lower level stuff, like booing Cotter being substituted against Barnsley, was more than just a few dozen people and was still pretty embarrassing in context.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 08:13 - Sep 7 with 7082 viewstextbackup

McCarthy: Don’t forget about me (n/t) on 08:00 - Sep 7 by Herbivore

I would hope nobody involved posts on here, although a few people condoned it at the time. And the lower level stuff, like booing Cotter being substituted against Barnsley, was more than just a few dozen people and was still pretty embarrassing in context.

i'll be honest (the children songs aside) I really don't think the "abuse" was as bad as some are saying, but then I really don't get offended by much. (that's just me, I understand people are different)
I missed a fair bit of it tho as i'd just had enough and didn't turn up to many games at the end.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024