Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He played ok today but Spence will never be the answer 18:37 - Sep 2 with 819 viewsMaySixth

I would have Donacien every time, hope his visa issue gets sorted out asap

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

He played ok today but Spence will never be the answer on 18:40 - Sep 2 with 805 viewsThe_Snake

Agree all the way. Was more disappointed with Donacien’s omission than Bart’s to be honest.
He played ok today but Spence will never be the answer on 18:40 - Sep 2 with 806 viewshoppy

Depends what the question is though, surely?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

He played ok today but Spence will never be the answer on 18:41 - Sep 2 with 798 viewsMaySixth

He played ok today but Spence will never be the answer on 18:40 - Sep 2 by hoppy

Is Spence a Championship quality right back?

No

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

He played ok today but Spence will never be the answer on 18:51 - Sep 2 with 772 viewsfactual_blue

He played ok today but Spence will never be the answer on 18:40 - Sep 2 by hoppy

What is the surname of Louie, the slightly camp dancer and contestant on Celebs on the Farm?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

He played ok today but Spence will never be the answer on 19:54 - Sep 2 with 735 viewsmonty_radio

Given the loanee-conundrum corner that Hurst had painted his way into, I wonder if Spence over Donacien was because Spence offered two players in one if Pennington had looked lost.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024