Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CSA question... 17:32 - Aug 21 with 1011 viewsstrikalite

Is it right that it doesn't matter what you earn or what your outgoings are, you pay a standard 15% of your wage(weekly) or 20% if it's on a pay and collect system?

Thanks...

CSA question... on 17:35 - Aug 21 with 999 viewsunbelievablue

https://www.gov.uk/how-child-maintenance-is-worked-out/how-the-child-maintenance

Should make it clear.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

CSA question... on 17:36 - Aug 21 with 991 viewsbradforblues

Depends on number of kids, I have two, so it's 16% of my P60 annual income declaration, would be 12% if only one child. They don't care what you're outgoings are unless it's boarding school fees and you will pay it or they will take it straight from your wages if you don't. Lovely isn't it ?

you are my ipswich !!

CSA question... on 17:43 - Aug 21 with 966 viewsstrikalite

CSA question... on 17:36 - Aug 21 by bradforblues

Depends on number of kids, I have two, so it's 16% of my P60 annual income declaration, would be 12% if only one child. They don't care what you're outgoings are unless it's boarding school fees and you will pay it or they will take it straight from your wages if you don't. Lovely isn't it ?

Well, just had my ex on the phone saying that her ex husband has gone from paying £86 a week to now paying £26 a week, basically because he's cut his hours at work, £26 a week is nothing towards upkeep of a kid jeez, can she apply to get that topped up or something? Or is it a case of tough, it's all you're getting?
CSA question... on 18:04 - Aug 21 with 908 viewsfactual_blue

CSA question... on 17:36 - Aug 21 by bradforblues

The politicians' view (shared by all parties) is that your children are your responsibility if they are from a finished relationship or from a continuing one.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

CSA question... on 22:42 - Aug 21 with 769 viewsbradforblues

CSA question... on 17:43 - Aug 21 by strikalite

Well, just had my ex on the phone saying that her ex husband has gone from paying £86 a week to now paying £26 a week, basically because he's cut his hours at work, £26 a week is nothing towards upkeep of a kid jeez, can she apply to get that topped up or something? Or is it a case of tough, it's all you're getting?

It will always work out as a percentage of your income, so obviously if his income goes down his contributions go down and vice versa.
Forgot to add that the figure varies depending on how many nights a week you have them, the more nights you have per week the less you pay as you are shelling out for their upkeep too.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 22:46]

you are my ipswich !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024