Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why did Hurst wait so long to raid the Shrews for the duo? 21:51 - Aug 5 with 1866 viewsRIPbobby

It puts elements of doubt in my mind as to why it took so long. There are 2 chains of thought:-

1. He did not think they were good enough for this level.
2. He wanted to take more of a look at his squad.

What are other peoples thoughts on this?
Why did Hurst wait so long to raid the Shrews for the duo? on 21:52 - Aug 5 with 1850 viewsfooters

He potentially didn't have the funds to make a bid. Now he does.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Why did Hurst wait so long to raid the Shrews for the duo? on 21:54 - Aug 5 with 1825 viewsCoco

Assess squad
Prioritise funds

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Why did Hurst wait so long to raid the Shrews for the duo? on 21:54 - Aug 5 with 1808 viewsKieranMcKenna1

He didn't have the funds before. Deal will probably be around 1.5m-2m.

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Why did Hurst wait so long to raid the Shrews for the duo? on 21:55 - Aug 5 with 1800 viewsm14_blue

3. Until Waghorn goes we can't afford them.
Why did Hurst wait so long to raid the Shrews for the duo? on 22:05 - Aug 5 with 1719 viewsTrequartista

Why did Hurst wait so long to raid the Shrews for the duo? on 21:52 - Aug 5 by footers

He potentially didn't have the funds to make a bid. Now he does.

So the Webster money being re-invested was a lie?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Why did Hurst wait so long to raid the Shrews for the duo? on 22:25 - Aug 5 with 1637 viewsDanFord

Why did Hurst wait so long to raid the Shrews for the duo? on 22:05 - Aug 5 by Trequartista

You do know what we spent on Edwards, Donacien and Harrison right?

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Why did Hurst wait so long to raid the Shrews for the duo? on 22:28 - Aug 5 with 1619 viewsDubtractor

Why did Hurst wait so long to raid the Shrews for the duo? on 22:05 - Aug 5 by Trequartista

Give it a rest you tart.

When have ITFC ever reinvested 100% of fees received, over our long history? We've always sold our better players and some of that income goes on keeping things ticking over. It looks like we will be bringing in about 10 players in this window, and a number of those for a significant (for us) fee.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Why did Hurst wait so long to raid the Shrews for the duo? on 22:29 - Aug 5 with 1606 viewsSwailsey

£ I imagine. No coincidence it’s the same day as Waggy.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

Why did Hurst wait so long to raid the Shrews for the duo? on 22:29 - Aug 5 with 1589 viewsSwailsey

Gah.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Why did Hurst wait so long to raid the Shrews for the duo? on 22:32 - Aug 5 with 1568 viewsTrequartista

Why did Hurst wait so long to raid the Shrews for the duo? on 22:25 - Aug 5 by DanFord

You do know what we spent on Edwards, Donacien and Harrison right?

£2.25m ? £1.5m of that from the budget we get anyway when we don't sell anyone (see last summer)

Why did Hurst wait so long to raid the Shrews for the duo? on 22:33 - Aug 5 with 1548 viewsTrequartista

Why did Hurst wait so long to raid the Shrews for the duo? on 22:28 - Aug 5 by Dubtractor

Give it a rest you tart.

When have ITFC ever reinvested 100% of fees received, over our long history? We've always sold our better players and some of that income goes on keeping things ticking over. It looks like we will be bringing in about 10 players in this window, and a number of those for a significant (for us) fee.

Not the point i'm making at all.

Why did Hurst wait so long to raid the Shrews for the duo? on 22:35 - Aug 5 with 1524 viewsSwailsey

Why did Hurst wait so long to raid the Shrews for the duo? on 22:33 - Aug 5 by Trequartista

Not the point i'm making at all.

Go on..

Why did Hurst wait so long to raid the Shrews for the duo? on 22:36 - Aug 5 with 1506 viewsDeano69

You’re overthinking it buddy.

Money in, money out. Simple.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Why did Hurst wait so long to raid the Shrews for the duo? on 22:48 - Aug 5 with 1434 viewspointofblue

My thought process is one or two of Adeyemi, Huws and Bishop is further away from fitness than first hoped for - Tom is the obvious choice - and Hurst has decided to cut his losses and bring someone in.

Not so sure about Nsiala as we're supposedly still interested in Tilt. If we weren't I'd say Nsiala was Plan B and we've switched to him as we couldn't negotiate with Blackpool.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024