Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD 14:04 - Jul 25 with 2246 viewsBluefish

How can they just run a story about McGoldrick scoring goals for a new club with putting a helpline at the bottom for those affected by the events.

I am struggling to come to terms with it. He had to go but that doesn't mean I am ready to see him moved on. Why should those horrible northern f***s get his wizardry and beauty.

I am hugging my mcgoldrick 10 mug as we speak. The garner one is in the cupboard but it just doesn't come close. I think I need a skuse mug

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

on 14:05 - Jul 25 with 1943 views_

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:06 - Jul 25 with 1931 viewsBluefish

on 14:05 - Jul 25 by _

Somebody post the gif!

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:09 - Jul 25 with 1908 viewsSteve_M

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:06 - Jul 25 by Bluefish

Somebody post the gif!

This one?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:12 - Jul 25 with 1874 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:09 - Jul 25 by Steve_M

This one?

I was thinking of the one where he was hobbling off the pitch, over and over again.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

on 14:16 - Jul 25 with 1840 views_

This one?

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:18 - Jul 25 with 1817 viewsBluefish

This one?

Thank you, right on cue (It is cue not queue isn't it??)

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:19 - Jul 25 with 1807 viewsITFC_Forever

on 14:16 - Jul 25 by _

You think that about all his games.

It's ok. Skillful flair players aren't for everyone.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:21 - Jul 25 with 1795 viewsBluefish

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:12 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

I was thinking of the one where he was hobbling off the pitch, over and over again.

What about the sumptuous flick for waggy's 1st goal for us?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:22 - Jul 25 with 1770 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:21 - Jul 25 by Bluefish

What about the sumptuous flick for waggy's 1st goal for us?

What about it? He's getting on in age and has never ending injury issues. I wish him good luck, I enjoyed watching him at times, but I shall not miss him.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:24 - Jul 25 with 1756 viewsBinner

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:18 - Jul 25 by Bluefish

Thank you, right on cue (It is cue not queue isn't it??)

Yes it is cue. Well Done!

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:28 - Jul 25 with 1738 viewsBluefish

on 14:05 - Jul 25 by _

So many times he was worth the ticket price on his own. He lifted the gloom with his beautiful feet. A couple of minutes into his debut the ball fell from the heavens to him in the middle of the pitch at villa park, didz didn't go up for a hopeful header forward as everyone expected he killed the ball on his chest and hit a 35 yarder which beat the keeps and narrowly went over. At that moment I knew i was in love.

He was then my sons favourite player for mascot day (mine was David Lowe when I did it). My love just kept growing, I bought his signed shirt in a WSH auction and it hangs on my sons bedroom wall. I drink from my mcgoldrick 10 mug evey day. The injuries were cruel for all of us and him but the magic was undeniable. A gift of a footballer.

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:30 - Jul 25 with 1715 viewsBluefish

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:22 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

What about it? He's getting on in age and has never ending injury issues. I wish him good luck, I enjoyed watching him at times, but I shall not miss him.

You make me

on 14:32 - Jul 25 with 1695 views_

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:19 - Jul 25 by ITFC_Forever

You think that about all his games.

It's ok. Skillful flair players aren't for everyone.

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:35 - Jul 25 with 1672 viewsBenters2

on 14:16 - Jul 25 by _

Little neat turns make prizes..
I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:38 - Jul 25 with 1644 viewsitfcjoe

It's a lovely little finish, although it looks offside from the other angles.

Such a shame it hasn't worked out for McGoldrick here with injuries, like you I'm a huge fan of what he can do.

It does feel as though his injuries have taken away the power from his shooting though - a lot of his early goals were great long range efforts, past the keeper before he was set - he doesn't seem to strike it as cleanly any more.

There was no way he could stay this year, but I hate seeing him elsewhere as he's been my favourite player for a few years, Waggy took that title towards the end of the season when obvious Didzy off and he wasn't going to play again.

Who's next? Either Huws or Dozzell if either can get fit and play regularly as both are players I love watching in full flow.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:39 - Jul 25 with 1630 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:30 - Jul 25 by Bluefish

You make me

You don't wish him luck? You didn't enjoy watching him? Harsh man!

on 14:45 - Jul 25 with 1582 views_

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:38 - Jul 25 by itfcjoe

It's a lovely little finish, although it looks offside from the other angles.

Such a shame it hasn't worked out for McGoldrick here with injuries, like you I'm a huge fan of what he can do.

It does feel as though his injuries have taken away the power from his shooting though - a lot of his early goals were great long range efforts, past the keeper before he was set - he doesn't seem to strike it as cleanly any more.

There was no way he could stay this year, but I hate seeing him elsewhere as he's been my favourite player for a few years, Waggy took that title towards the end of the season when obvious Didzy off and he wasn't going to play again.

Who's next? Either Huws or Dozzell if either can get fit and play regularly as both are players I love watching in full flow.

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:49 - Jul 25 with 1556 viewsitfcjoe

on 14:45 - Jul 25 by _

I really don't think it was that game - Southampton were one of the best defences in the country at the time - the reality was he got injured in that game.

He was very unlucky this season as was playing really well before he was assaulted by Loovens. You need a bit of luck when you've been a bit injury prone - and a 6inch gash in your thigh isn't very lucky!

A class player, who we badly missed when injured

on 14:50 - Jul 25 with 1540 views_

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:49 - Jul 25 by itfcjoe

I really don't think it was that game - Southampton were one of the best defences in the country at the time - the reality was he got injured in that game.

He was very unlucky this season as was playing really well before he was assaulted by Loovens. You need a bit of luck when you've been a bit injury prone - and a 6inch gash in your thigh isn't very lucky!

A class player, who we badly missed when injured

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:53 - Jul 25 with 1510 viewsitfcjoe

on 14:50 - Jul 25 by _

That wasn't their reserve team, we'd made more changes than them

on 14:57 - Jul 25 with 1475 views_

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:53 - Jul 25 by itfcjoe

That wasn't their reserve team, we'd made more changes than them

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:59 - Jul 25 with 1460 viewsitfcjoe

on 14:57 - Jul 25 by _

But as well as having Reed in midfield they also had Wanyama there, Clyne and Bertrand, Jose Fonte at the back, Forster in goal etc so was basically their main team

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 15:01 - Jul 25 with 1439 viewsHerbivore

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:28 - Jul 25 by Bluefish

So many times he was worth the ticket price on his own. He lifted the gloom with his beautiful feet. A couple of minutes into his debut the ball fell from the heavens to him in the middle of the pitch at villa park, didz didn't go up for a hopeful header forward as everyone expected he killed the ball on his chest and hit a 35 yarder which beat the keeps and narrowly went over. At that moment I knew i was in love.

He was then my sons favourite player for mascot day (mine was David Lowe when I did it). My love just kept growing, I bought his signed shirt in a WSH auction and it hangs on my sons bedroom wall. I drink from my mcgoldrick 10 mug evey day. The injuries were cruel for all of us and him but the magic was undeniable. A gift of a footballer.

Are you 12?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

on 15:02 - Jul 25 with 1435 views_

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 14:59 - Jul 25 by itfcjoe

But as well as having Reed in midfield they also had Wanyama there, Clyne and Bertrand, Jose Fonte at the back, Forster in goal etc so was basically their main team

I'm disappointed by the duty of care at TWTD on 15:07 - Jul 25 with 1413 viewsitfcjoe

on 15:02 - Jul 25 by _

They were a really good side - think they only dropped 2 points from winning positions all that season - were a seriously good unit.

I do think his injuries took away his shooting power (or confidence in striking it) at that time though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024