Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away ticket question 11:07 - Jul 23 with 1154 viewssitocastro

Morning All.
New to away games - how easy are they to buy? I was hoping to purchase Birmingham away when they become available. I didn't want to purchase train tickets in advance and not be able to get a ticket.

Many thanks
[Post edited 23 Jul 2018 11:08]
Away ticket question on 11:11 - Jul 23 with 1136 viewsCurrie10

Crikey mate easy as hell bar Norwich away these days - even London away days easy to get on general sale.
Away ticket question on 11:18 - Jul 23 with 1111 viewssitocastro

Away ticket question on 11:11 - Jul 23 by Currie10

Crikey mate easy as hell bar Norwich away these days - even London away days easy to get on general sale.

Superb thank you. My last away game was
Away ticket question on 11:20 - Jul 23 with 1099 viewsSteve_M

Do you have an account and a customer number? Then it should be ok, can't see Birmingham selling out, not like it's a new ground or anything.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Away ticket question on 14:09 - Jul 23 with 1010 viewssitocastro

Away ticket question on 11:20 - Jul 23 by Steve_M

Do you have an account and a customer number? Then it should be ok, can't see Birmingham selling out, not like it's a new ground or anything.

I have an on-line account but I am not a season ticket or membership holder. Am i still ok to book?
Away ticket question on 14:14 - Jul 23 with 1005 viewsTractorCam

Like Currie said, unless it's Norwich, away games will almost definitely go on general sale, the other doubtful one would be Brentford.

Birmingham will be no problem!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Away ticket question on 14:19 - Jul 23 with 987 viewssitocastro

Away ticket question on 14:14 - Jul 23 by TractorCam

Like Currie said, unless it's Norwich, away games will almost definitely go on general sale, the other doubtful one would be Brentford.

Birmingham will be no problem!

thanks for that.

Last away game I went to was Leicester City v Ipswich Town, 26 December 2002, Losing 1-0 but ended up winning 2-1 Gaardsoe 84th min & Ambrose 88th. Priceless
Away ticket question on 14:35 - Jul 23 with 962 viewsTractorCam

Away ticket question on 14:19 - Jul 23 by sitocastro

thanks for that.

Last away game I went to was Leicester City v Ipswich Town, 26 December 2002, Losing 1-0 but ended up winning 2-1 Gaardsoe 84th min & Ambrose 88th. Priceless

I had only just started going to football around that time, now just shy of 100 away games.

Welcome back, here's hoping Birmingham has a similar outcome to Leicester!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Away ticket question on 18:45 - Jul 23 with 880 viewsCurrie10

Get a silver membership if you plan to attend just ONE match it's cost effective.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/tickets/membership/

Absolute no brainer.

If you attend I think 6/7 games before Norwich away with a silver, you will get a letter to buy a Norwich away ticket :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024