Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town getting closer to agreeing a fee with Blackpool... 13:39 - Jul 20 with 2799 viewsKieran_Knows

... for Curtis Tilt. I've only seen video's of him on YouTube (appreciate anyone can make a video and make someone look decent), but he does look a good centre half, and would seemingly slot in next to Chambers as he's naturally left footed.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town-still-interested-in-curtis-tilt-of-blac

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Town getting closer to agreeing a fee with Blackpool... on 13:42 - Jul 20 with 2735 viewsMaySixth

Yes, I like the look of him on video.
Be interested in a Blackpool fan's perspective

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Town getting closer to agreeing a fee with Blackpool... on 13:58 - Jul 20 with 2560 viewsTIB

Town getting closer to agreeing a fee with Blackpool... on 13:42 - Jul 20 by MaySixth

Blackpool have taken Curtis Good on trial, a centre back recently released from Newcastle. Whether he's there for backup or because Tilt is going only time will tell. Maybe there replacing one Curtis with another?
[Post edited 20 Jul 2018 14:00]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Town getting closer to agreeing a fee with Blackpool... on 14:05 - Jul 20 with 2469 viewsTractorCam

Town getting closer to agreeing a fee with Blackpool... on 13:58 - Jul 20 by TIB

Blackpool have taken Curtis Good on trial, a centre back recently released from Newcastle. Whether he's there for backup or because Tilt is going only time will tell. Maybe there replacing one Curtis with another?
[Post edited 20 Jul 2018 14:00]

Would he be a good replacement though?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Town getting closer to agreeing a fee with Blackpool... on 14:08 - Jul 20 with 2403 viewsTIB

Town getting closer to agreeing a fee with Blackpool... on 14:05 - Jul 20 by TractorCam

Would he be a good replacement though?

Curtis Unproven

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Town getting closer to agreeing a fee with Blackpool... on 14:20 - Jul 20 with 2296 viewsBlueySwede

That is all good but now it is time to get business done. We need at least three or four players in (that is a BIF if nobody else from the squad departs).
Town getting closer to agreeing a fee with Blackpool... on 14:23 - Jul 20 with 2245 viewsKTBlue

Town getting closer to agreeing a fee with Blackpool... on 13:42 - Jul 20 by MaySixth

My mate is a blackpool fan, and reckons hes decent, definitely championship level st least. He also said he would want to move as well.
Town getting closer to agreeing a fee with Blackpool... on 15:35 - Jul 20 with 1925 viewschristiand

Can't honestly see what the hold up is? If Ipswich really want Tilt pay what Blackpool want for him or close to it instead of this stop, start approach. It's like the Waghorn situation, Sheffield United (and other Championship clubs) know what we want regarding a fee so pay it or do one! Think he would be a very good signing for us and looks like the sort of ball playing defender we desperately need.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Town getting closer to agreeing a fee with Blackpool... on 15:42 - Jul 20 with 1865 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Town getting closer to agreeing a fee with Blackpool... on 15:35 - Jul 20 by christiand

Can't honestly see what the hold up is? If Ipswich really want Tilt pay what Blackpool want for him or close to it instead of this stop, start approach. It's like the Waghorn situation, Sheffield United (and other Championship clubs) know what we want regarding a fee so pay it or do one! Think he would be a very good signing for us and looks like the sort of ball playing defender we desperately need.

Get a grip

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Town getting closer to agreeing a fee with Blackpool... on 15:46 - Jul 20 with 1833 viewsWestover

It should have been done by now and Rangers are looking at him if they make a play for him what chance have we got.
Town getting closer to agreeing a fee with Blackpool... on 15:54 - Jul 20 with 1774 viewschristiand

Town getting closer to agreeing a fee with Blackpool... on 15:42 - Jul 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

Get a grip

I thought you weren't bothered by all this transfer speculation? The club either want him or they don't, this has gone on way too long. If I was Blackpool I'd tell Ipswich to stop wasting our time, commit to a fee or jog along. We're still 3 'quality' players light in my view and central defence is certainly one area that needs strengthening.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2018 16:05]

Town getting closer to agreeing a fee with Blackpool... on 15:59 - Jul 20 with 1747 viewschristiand

Town getting closer to agreeing a fee with Blackpool... on 15:46 - Jul 20 by Westover

It should have been done by now and Rangers are looking at him if they make a play for him what chance have we got.

I'd be more concerned if Salford City came in for him we'd struggle to financially compete with them, at least it is only little Glasgow Rangers we're up against!!!

Town getting closer to agreeing a fee with Blackpool... on 16:21 - Jul 20 with 1633 viewsdirtyboy

I'm quite hopeful on Tilt signing, looks a proper player.

Big, strong and fast and quick feet.

Him and Chalobah? Or Chalobah just in front of Tilt and Chambers (still need experience and I still like Chambers)

Blackpool's player of the season.

Let's hope we can agree a fee and personal terms.
Town getting closer to agreeing a fee with Blackpool... on 16:31 - Jul 20 with 1593 viewschicoazul

How tall is he? Height is very important for a centre half. 6' is too small apart from extreme cases like Cannavaro and 6'4 is too tall apart from extreme cases like Butcher. Needs to be in the 6'1-6'3 sweet spot.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Town getting closer to agreeing a fee with Blackpool... on 16:48 - Jul 20 with 1500 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

He looks a lot like what Adam Webster was touted to be. Ball-playing central defender who's even got accurate long diagonals. I'm on board based on the 10 or so minutes of highlights that I've seen.
800k would do it I imagine, let's hope we get him in before the West Ham game, if not MK Dons.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024