Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dejan Lovren's comments are astonishing. 20:34 - Jul 12 with 2282 viewsMrTown

"I showed that I took Liverpool to the Champions League final and now with my national team we are in the final.

"I think people should recognise that I'm one of the best defenders in the world and not just talk nonsense I will say."

That is jaw dropping.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Dejan Lovren's comments are astonishing. on 20:34 - Jul 12 with 2262 viewsvapour_trail

Vive la France

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Dejan Lovren's comments are astonishing. on 20:37 - Jul 12 with 2241 viewsMrTown

Dejan Lovren's comments are astonishing. on 20:34 - Jul 12 by vapour_trail

Vive la France

Will be 3-0. 2-0 up in the first half, will be a stroll.

Dejan Lovren's comments are astonishing. on 20:37 - Jul 12 with 2238 viewsSuperblue95

Delusional. Fits in well with Liverpool

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Dejan Lovren's comments are astonishing. on 20:43 - Jul 12 with 2189 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Dejan Lovren's comments are astonishing. on 20:37 - Jul 12 by Superblue95

LOL exactly
Dejan Lovren's comments are astonishing. on 20:45 - Jul 12 with 2183 viewsjas0999

Lucky not to be sent off ... twice!
Dejan Lovren's comments are astonishing. on 20:46 - Jul 12 with 2179 viewsMrTown

He isn't even in the best category at Liverpool, let alone the premier league, let alone Europe, let alone the world.

Delusional indeed.

Dejan Lovren's comments are astonishing. on 20:47 - Jul 12 with 2161 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Dejan Lovren's comments are astonishing. on 20:46 - Jul 12 by MrTown

He isn't even in the best category at Liverpool, let alone the premier league, let alone Europe, let alone the world.

Delusional indeed.

Ref none us no favors with him last night. I'd have love to see Sterling run at him with being on a yellow.
Dejan Lovren's comments are astonishing. on 20:51 - Jul 12 with 2142 viewsLeoMuff

he got his chain pulled pre match when a journalist asked him how he felt about playing against Kane and alli again after he got destroyed and subbed after 30 mins earlier in the season.

He then got the complete run around first half and looked lost until we lost the midfield.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Login to get fewer ads

Dejan Lovren's comments are astonishing. on 20:52 - Jul 12 with 2122 viewsSuperblue95

Dejan Lovren's comments are astonishing. on 20:46 - Jul 12 by MrTown

Delusional indeed.

Not even in the top three defenders at Liverpool. A club renowned for being poor defensively

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Dejan Lovren's comments are astonishing. on 20:52 - Jul 12 with 2121 viewsMrTown

Dejan Lovren's comments are astonishing. on 20:47 - Jul 12 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Ref none us no favors with him last night. I'd have love to see Sterling run at him with being on a yellow.

He was complaining all game, even at half time I saw he go at the ref. Not the fact that he has said this, more the fact over the last 2 years, he is nowhere near elite level. He is an 8-10 league side (i.e Leicester, Newcastle, Watford, Bournemouth).

Thats his realistic level.

Dejan Lovren's comments are astonishing. on 20:59 - Jul 12 with 2091 viewsSlambo

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jul/12/england-unbelievably-inferior-c

He doesn't appear to be the only one of his countrymen with rather inflated views of himself...

I hope France beat them. I hope they beat them bad.

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Dejan Lovren's comments are astonishing. on 21:01 - Jul 12 with 2077 viewsGeoffSentence

Confident.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Dejan Lovren's comments are astonishing. on 22:16 - Jul 12 with 1863 viewsMrTown

Dejan Lovren's comments are astonishing. on 21:01 - Jul 12 by GeoffSentence

Confident.

Over-confident for a man who under-performs regularly.

Dejan Lovren's comments are astonishing. on 22:18 - Jul 12 with 1856 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’ve seen oil tankers turn quicker.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Dejan Lovren's comments are astonishing. on 06:26 - Jul 13 with 1582 viewsm14_blue

Mbappe will make mincemeat of him.

Allez les Bleus
Dejan Lovren's comments are astonishing. on 08:27 - Jul 13 with 1427 viewspoppiesman

Will probably have a mare in the final and in true liverpool tradition it wont be his fault and will no doubt blame a non existent injury.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024