Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Egypt have lost to Saudi Arabia 17:00 - Jun 25 with 1737 viewsMullet

That's pretty bad isn't it? Not sure if the Saudis or the Panamanians are the worst side I've seen so far at this tournament.

Uruguay look a tough ask for many sides in the knock outs, think they could be a good barometer for many teams.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Egypt have lost to Saudi Arabia on 17:20 - Jun 25 with 1692 viewsTJS

The fact Uruguay just beat Russia 3-0 is a note of caution to England.
For me the games against Tunisia and Panama were merely the first phase which we negotiated easily in the end.
The next phase starts on Thursday and will be a whole proposition.
Egypt have lost to Saudi Arabia on 18:42 - Jun 25 with 1607 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Haven't you seen Poland? I wouldn't say they have performed better than Saudi Arabia or Panama.
Egypt have lost to Saudi Arabia on 18:43 - Jun 25 with 1604 viewsSpruceMoose

Egypt have lost to Saudi Arabia on 18:42 - Jun 25 by Mach_foreignBlue

Haven't you seen Poland? I wouldn't say they have performed better than Saudi Arabia or Panama.

They were probably the worst side I've seen this WC in their game against the Colombians.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Egypt have lost to Saudi Arabia on 19:01 - Jun 25 with 1575 viewsMullet

Egypt have lost to Saudi Arabia on 18:42 - Jun 25 by Mach_foreignBlue

Your boys got a dicking last night, but they've got some class and ability the minnows don't.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Egypt have lost to Saudi Arabia on 19:03 - Jun 25 with 1571 viewsAce_High1

The Salah factor.

A fully fit and firing Mo Salah with momentum from winning the Champions League would have carried Egypt I reckon. As he was clearly not fit and missed the first game that all disappeared and then they had nothing else.
Egypt have lost to Saudi Arabia on 19:27 - Jun 25 with 1543 viewschristiand

Egypt have lost to Saudi Arabia on 19:03 - Jun 25 by Ace_High1

The Salah factor.

A fully fit and firing Mo Salah with momentum from winning the Champions League would have carried Egypt I reckon. As he was clearly not fit and missed the first game that all disappeared and then they had nothing else.

Egypt looked poor full stop.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Egypt have lost to Saudi Arabia on 19:31 - Jun 25 with 1532 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Egypt have lost to Saudi Arabia on 18:43 - Jun 25 by SpruceMoose

They were probably the worst side I've seen this WC in their game against the Colombians.

Only because they had their £60m centre back injured though.

Poll: Best Football Song

Egypt have lost to Saudi Arabia on 21:58 - Jun 25 with 1462 viewsjjblue84

Shame Saudi Arabia and Iran didn’t get through to play each other...I’ve always wanted to know what WW3 would look like played out on a football pitch !!!
Login to get fewer ads

Egypt have lost to Saudi Arabia on 22:02 - Jun 25 with 1452 viewsRadlett_blue

Egypt have lost to Saudi Arabia on 21:58 - Jun 25 by jjblue84

Shame Saudi Arabia and Iran didn’t get through to play each other...I’ve always wanted to know what WW3 would look like played out on a football pitch !!!

Would have been interesting if Israel had qualified & FIFA had then contrived to ensure they weren't drawn against Middle East opposition.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Egypt have lost to Saudi Arabia on 00:41 - Jun 26 with 1387 viewsjjblue84

Egypt have lost to Saudi Arabia on 22:02 - Jun 25 by Radlett_blue

Would have been interesting if Israel had qualified & FIFA had then contrived to ensure they weren't drawn against Middle East opposition.

They’d never get past Israel’s defence !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024