Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manager Update 09:08 - May 22 with 11626 viewstowno1977

Lampard has turned it down due to wages we offered him 300k apparently Mick McCarthy was on £1m.
Jack Ross also turned the job down to wages and that he will have no budget to work with.
Paul Hurst has his sights set on Derby.

M.E loves Tim Sherwood but again won't pay him the wages plus Sherwood wants his own backroom team.

It is becoming a mess and I fear who we will get, I really hope it isn't but it looks like it could be a Simon Grayson type. That is unless M.E decides to offer more wages.
Manager Update on 09:08 - May 22 with 7441 viewshype313

Gary Megson's blue and white army!

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Manager Update on 09:09 - May 22 with 7418 viewswkj

How did your charity participation match go?

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Manager Update on 09:11 - May 22 with 7395 viewschristiand

Defo info? I won't believe it otherwise Towno1977!!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Manager Update on 09:11 - May 22 with 7383 viewsbluehook

How enlightening that was.

Manager Update on 09:12 - May 22 with 7361 viewsWD19

A month ago you told us that ME knows he will have to pay big wages for Lampard but was keen to go ahead because of the publicity. Are you now saying your previous source was talking cobblers?
Manager Update on 09:14 - May 22 with 7327 viewsKTBlue

Manager Update on 09:12 - May 22 by WD19

A month ago you told us that ME knows he will have to pay big wages for Lampard but was keen to go ahead because of the publicity. Are you now saying your previous source was talking cobblers?

he also said:

"In 2 weeks time, I will post saying - I told you so. I will also disclose my source "

Imagine he's quickly googling backroom staff as we speak.
Prick.
Manager Update on 09:23 - May 22 with 7211 viewsCurrie10

If true re Lampard - which I don't believe you for one second frankly - however if true he can f off.

No experience and should take what given.

££££ not important really for Lampard as a multi mutli millionaire - if he believes in his ability, he'd get an improved deal very quickly..........
Manager Update on 09:35 - May 22 with 7094 viewsSaigonTractor

Aye, and I've just seen Sir Alex in Specsavers.

Obvious nonsense.
Login to get fewer ads

Manager Update on 09:37 - May 22 with 7077 viewsBlueBadger

Even 12th man would find this embarrassing.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Manager Update on 09:37 - May 22 with 7064 viewsjpring89

The Bullsh1t Brigade are in full swing today

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Manager Update on 09:55 - May 22 with 6945 viewshammo56

Next thing you will be telling us is that the new manager is going to be the tea lady as Marcus won't pay a wage above her salary.
Manager Update on 09:57 - May 22 with 6924 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Get a life.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Manager Update on 09:57 - May 22 with 6923 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Pardew will be getting his blue and white tie ready...........

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Manager Update on 10:02 - May 22 with 6892 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Manager Update on 09:57 - May 22 by Marshalls_Mullet

Get a life.

errr. some of the holes in this story suddenly sealed up.

Ross and Hurst Remain Leading Contenders With Lampard Out of Race 22nd May 2018 09:59
St Mirren’s Jack Ross and Shrewsbury’s Paul Hurst remain the leading contenders to take charge at Portman Road with former England skipper Frank Lampard no longer in the running, TWTD understands. 111

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Manager Update on 10:02 - May 22 with 6877 viewsmaccyd9

Correct on the Lamps part then!

Maybe people are too quick to judge on here.
Manager Update on 10:02 - May 22 with 6875 viewsbluewein

Manager Update on 09:37 - May 22 by BlueBadger

Even 12th man would find this embarrassing.

Badger, for the love of Christ... Please change your avatar.

I'm starting to read everything you post in the voice of Ian Dowie...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Manager Update on 10:07 - May 22 with 6819 viewsBlueBadger

Manager Update on 10:02 - May 22 by Cheltenham_Blue

Ross and Hurst Remain Leading Contenders With Lampard Out of Race 22nd May 2018 09:59
St Mirren’s Jack Ross and Shrewsbury’s Paul Hurst remain the leading contenders to take charge at Portman Road with former England skipper Frank Lampard no longer in the running, TWTD understands. 111

Good news. The prospect of a media circus, coupled to a completely green new manger and Lampard's crooked uncle taking an interest would be a bad thing for for ITFC.
Now, if only we can rule out Sherwood as well...
[Post edited 22 May 2018 11:38]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Manager Update on 10:11 - May 22 with 6757 viewsIpswichKnight

Manager Update on 10:07 - May 22 by BlueBadger

Good news. The prospect of a media circus, coupled to a completely green new manger and Lampard's crooked uncle taking an interest would be a bad thing for for ITFC.
Now, if only we can rule out Sherwood as well...
[Post edited 22 May 2018 11:38]

oh I think we can, pretty sure our feelings about Sherwood were relayed back to ME by the media team and as he wants to build bridges with the fans so isn't going to bring in someone who the fans are instantly going to dislike. I think more telling was that Sherwood apparently wants to being in his own back room team including at the academy I can not see ME allowing that.
Manager Update on 10:15 - May 22 with 6709 viewsBrixtonBlue

What happened to the "I told you so" post you promised?

Next Ipswich Manager will be by towno1977 18 Apr 2018 11:36
Frank Lampard - Harry Redknapp will be working in an advisory role.

Forget the paper talk about Gerrard he isn't even on 10 man short list.

My source is a good friend who works on the coaching staff. Evans will have to pay big wages for Lampard but is doing it for the publicity. Also as we do not have a big transfer budget he is relying on Frank's connections at Chelsea to get players on loan.

In 2 weeks time, I will post saying - I told you so. I will also disclose my source

FYI - he was 33-1, snap him up at 12-1.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Manager Update on 10:32 - May 22 with 6568 viewsBetablocker

Manager Update on 10:15 - May 22 by BrixtonBlue

What happened to the "I told you so" post you promised?

Next Ipswich Manager will be by towno1977 18 Apr 2018 11:36
Frank Lampard - Harry Redknapp will be working in an advisory role.

Forget the paper talk about Gerrard he isn't even on 10 man short list.

My source is a good friend who works on the coaching staff. Evans will have to pay big wages for Lampard but is doing it for the publicity. Also as we do not have a big transfer budget he is relying on Frank's connections at Chelsea to get players on loan.

In 2 weeks time, I will post saying - I told you so. I will also disclose my source

FYI - he was 33-1, snap him up at 12-1.

Epic lolz
Manager Update on 10:32 - May 22 with 6571 viewsSaigonTractor

Manager Update on 10:02 - May 22 by Cheltenham_Blue

Yeah but he also said Ross won't come due to wages when the article states he looks likely to accept if we offer him the job. It was clearly just a stab in the dark
Manager Update on 10:56 - May 22 with 6415 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

He was right!

Our new source of def info!

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Manager Update on 11:02 - May 22 with 6350 viewsNazemariner

This is likely to be the case with Lampard. ME is not daft and will not offer the Lamp are the kind of money that he would offer and experienced manager. Ross will undoubtedly want the job if offered to him, but will have other options to consider.

Make no mistake. There will be managers queuing up to work for a patient chairman such as ME.

That being said, I would be ok with the appointment of Grayson.
Manager Update on 11:12 - May 22 with 6293 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Manager Update on 11:31 - May 22 with 6197 viewsBrixtonBlue

Manager Update on 10:56 - May 22 by SimonCleggsNeck

He was right!

Our new source of def info!

Where does it mention how much we offered Frank?

Also, this £1m line about Mick keeps being trotted out. I know that was is bonus, where is the evidence it was his actual wage as well?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024