Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Sutton...Alan Partridge’s love child? 09:50 - May 12 with 1072 viewsVeryStableGenius

Christopher Roy Sutton has managed to become a tactless and embarrassing North Norfolk Digital parody of a football pundit, and as such, has joined the great pantheon of cultural ambassadors from the city of Norwich.

We have all witnessed the inflated sense of celebrity that drives his tragic and shameless self-promotion.

I now call on the good people of TWTD to back this campaign. It has to be time to celebrate all things Sutton.

Let’s make this dream a reality. Now smell my cheese you mother!
Chris Sutton...Alan Partridge’s love child? on 10:31 - May 12 with 998 viewsCurrie10

Please do not associate Chris ' idiot boring ' Sutton was absolute gold Partridge again.

Many thanks.

A lump of wood would be more apt.
Chris Sutton...Alan Partridge’s love child? on 10:46 - May 12 with 972 viewsVeryStableGenius

Chris Sutton...Alan Partridge’s love child? on 10:31 - May 12 by Currie10

Please do not associate Chris ' idiot boring ' Sutton was absolute gold Partridge again.

Many thanks.

A lump of wood would be more apt.

The main point of the post was that people might have taken his recents throw-away comments a tad too seriously and that it might be better to dismiss him as a tragic and irrelevant character. I sense you are not ready for that.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 10:50]
Chris Sutton...Alan Partridge’s love child? on 10:48 - May 12 with 964 viewsWD19

Bastard love child of an alcoholic mother.

Do we know any women fitting that description in the Norfolk area?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024