Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just seen this in the official ITFC car park 18:10 - Apr 3 with 1846 viewsfactual_blue

https://www.carreg.co.uk/carview/carview.php?file=1&mark=PA12_DEW

[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 18:14]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Just seen this in the Portman Road car park on 18:12 - Apr 3 with 1780 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Which car park?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Just seen this in the Portman Road car park on 18:14 - Apr 3 with 1762 viewsfactual_blue

Just seen this in the Portman Road car park on 18:12 - Apr 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

Which car park?

The club's car park. I mean of course 'Portman Road' as the name of a football ground, rather than the name of a street.

Just seen this in the Portman Road car park on 18:15 - Apr 3 with 1737 viewsSpruceMoose

Just seen this in the Portman Road car park on 18:14 - Apr 3 by factual_blue

The club's car park. I mean of course 'Portman Road' as the name of a football ground, rather than the name of a street.

It's a road, not a street, the clue is in the name, with it being Portman Road and all.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just seen this in the Portman Road car park on 18:18 - Apr 3 with 1695 viewsfactual_blue

Just seen this in the Portman Road car park on 18:15 - Apr 3 by SpruceMoose

It's a road, not a street, the clue is in the name, with it being Portman Road and all.

http://www.vocabulary.cl/english/street-road-difference.htm

I don't think the opinion of a hooved animal - for whom a forest track is their idea of a motorway - is especially useful in this instance.

Just seen this in the Portman Road car park on 18:20 - Apr 3 with 1668 viewsSpruceMoose

Just seen this in the Portman Road car park on 18:18 - Apr 3 by factual_blue

http://www.vocabulary.cl/english/street-road-difference.htm

I don't think the opinion of a hooved animal - for whom a forest track is their idea of a motorway - is especially useful in this instance.

I'm not trusting a fact about the Queen's English from a website with a .Cl address. What do Chileans know of Portman Road?
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 18:21]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just seen this in the Portman Road car park on 18:21 - Apr 3 with 1652 viewsfactual_blue

Just seen this in the Portman Road car park on 18:20 - Apr 3 by SpruceMoose

I'm not trusting a fact about the Queen's English from a website with a .Cl address. What do Chileans know of Portman Road?
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 18:21]

*Queen's English*

Just seen this in the official ITFC car park on 18:25 - Apr 3 with 1620 viewsITFC_Forever

I’d have thought he could afford a newer car than a 12 plate.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024