Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With Mick at a new champ club / similar budget / etc to us next season.......... 15:24 - Mar 26 with 1055 viewsCurrie10

Say it was Birmingham.

Would he finish ahead of us next season, or do we feel ( without having any idea who the new gafa is ) that we'd finish ahead of Mick and a new similar sized champ club/spending?
With Mick at a new champ club / similar budget / etc to us next season.......... on 15:33 - Mar 26 with 1030 viewsitfcjoe

I don't mean to be blunt, but I really don't care.

We need a change and it is coming for better or worse - I just hope it works out!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

With Mick at a new champ club / similar budget / etc to us next season.......... on 15:33 - Mar 26 with 1028 viewstractorshark

Say it was McClaren and our budget was the same, i’d say there’s a fairly good chance McCarthy could finish higher than us if he was somewhere like Birmingham.
He would grind out results as he does here and, unless Evans loosens the purse strings, I don’t see our fortunes improving.
The brand of football, yes, the league position, no.
The Championship looks like it will be a tough gig next season judging by the clubs who appear to be heading in our direction.
With Mick at a new champ club / similar budget / etc to us next season.......... on 15:41 - Mar 26 with 1006 viewschristiand

He 'might' well do, but the football under MM has gone south and the breakdown with the club's supporters is beyond repair. Change is very much needed, not just for the club but for MM too - he doesn't appear a man happy in his work recently!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

With Mick at a new champ club / similar budget / etc to us next season.......... on 15:51 - Mar 26 with 980 viewsblueislander

McCarthy is certain to replace Mourinho, so that Manure play a more attractiverand of football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024