Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's Mowbray without a shadow of a doubt...... 17:15 - Mar 19 with 2613 viewsChurchman75

I've recently moved home and was carting boxes upstairs and putting in the loft. My good lady shouted on her way upstairs "I told you to hold the bottom of the box"
What had fell out? A programme with Tony Mowbray on the front.
Ha it's a sign I say ... it's a sign lol

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

It's Mowbray without a shadow of a doubt...... on 17:18 - Mar 19 with 2566 viewsstrikalite

Haha I like it...

He's certainly in my top five...just can't see him walking away from a side that wins the League..
It's Mowbray without a shadow of a doubt...... on 17:22 - Mar 19 with 2524 viewsmonty_radio

And don't forget we'd get Veno thrown in - just like we did first time around!

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

It's Mowbray without a shadow of a doubt...... on 21:54 - Mar 19 with 1979 viewsWarkystache

It's Mowbray without a shadow of a doubt...... on 17:22 - Mar 19 by monty_radio

And don't forget we'd get Veno thrown in - just like we did first time around!

Someone I know very well in Dedham thinks Veno is moving back in the summer. Never sold his house, and the lease ends in June.......

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

It's Mowbray without a shadow of a doubt...... on 22:13 - Mar 19 with 1890 viewsBloomBlue

I was playing scrabble last night and as I turned over my first letters it followed M E G S O N
It's Mowbray without a shadow of a doubt...... on 03:42 - Mar 20 with 1670 viewsTampa_Florida_Blue

It's Mowbray without a shadow of a doubt...... on 22:13 - Mar 19 by BloomBlue

I was playing scrabble last night and as I turned over my first letters it followed M E G S O N

Go wash your mouth out with soapy water, then straight to bed with you and say 13 hale mary's
what a potty mouth on you!
It's Mowbray without a shadow of a doubt...... on 03:43 - Mar 20 with 1671 viewsharlingblue

Mowbray, arm up, he's offside...knew how to organise a defence as a player, his counter part, Venus knew the art of a free kick.
The Cowley brothers at Lincoln are worth a shout, ex PE teachers, could teach a midfield how to keep fit enough to actually play, could educate our scouting staff?
Now for an outsider: Paul Warne at Rotherham, has to sell his top goalscorer Moore (on loan from Ipswich) to Barnsley, and then goes leaps and bounds to the Division 1 play off positions. Well educated in early footballing days by Bill Punton, FA Vase winner with Diss Town, before a career in professional football. A grass roots player/manager, now that is a bit different, from the normal has been ex players/managers roundabout they we see today? Just a thought for discussion.
It's Mowbray without a shadow of a doubt...... on 07:04 - Mar 20 with 1552 viewstractordownsouth

It's Mowbray without a shadow of a doubt...... on 03:43 - Mar 20 by harlingblue

Mowbray, arm up, he's offside...knew how to organise a defence as a player, his counter part, Venus knew the art of a free kick.
The Cowley brothers at Lincoln are worth a shout, ex PE teachers, could teach a midfield how to keep fit enough to actually play, could educate our scouting staff?
Now for an outsider: Paul Warne at Rotherham, has to sell his top goalscorer Moore (on loan from Ipswich) to Barnsley, and then goes leaps and bounds to the Division 1 play off positions. Well educated in early footballing days by Bill Punton, FA Vase winner with Diss Town, before a career in professional football. A grass roots player/manager, now that is a bit different, from the normal has been ex players/managers roundabout they we see today? Just a thought for discussion.

Not sure about Warne, he was shocking last season. Granted he had an awful side, but Rotherham should have done better than 20 points or whatever they got.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024