Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Actually my previous post made me think - Shareholders 12:52 - Mar 14 with 820 viewsFrimleyBlue

Now, I get Evans is the man up top

But having seen ITFC noted as a company of The Evans Group - Does that mean that shareholders of Evans group would have a say on what is spent within the club???

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Actually my previous post made me think - Shareholders on 13:21 - Mar 14 with 784 viewsGuthrum

As far as is possible to tell, given the parent companies are registered in the Isle of Man, the sole controlling shareholder is a Mr M P B Evans.

See: https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/document-api-images-prod/docs/SZhZQhvBBcdYhg8

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Actually my previous post made me think - Shareholders on 13:52 - Mar 14 with 757 viewsPinewoodblue

Actually my previous post made me think - Shareholders on 13:21 - Mar 14 by Guthrum

As far as is possible to tell, given the parent companies are registered in the Isle of Man, the sole controlling shareholder is a Mr M P B Evans.

See: https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/document-api-images-prod/docs/SZhZQhvBBcdYhg8

Access denied to the link.

Not sure that strictly speaking the club is a member of the Marcus Evans Group as one eighth of the club is owned by the runt company of which many of us are shareholders.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Actually my previous post made me think - Shareholders on 15:09 - Mar 14 with 705 viewslongtimefan

Actually my previous post made me think - Shareholders on 13:52 - Mar 14 by Pinewoodblue

Access denied to the link.

Not sure that strictly speaking the club is a member of the Marcus Evans Group as one eighth of the club is owned by the runt company of which many of us are shareholders.

Is it really as high as an eighth? I have shares but assumed it was a fraction of a percent.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024