Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brenner didn't ask about the apparent remark to the fans 14:43 - Feb 18 with 2484 viewsDublinBlue84

Just made a comment about the away support, and MM said a sarcastic, great yeah.

Typical Radio Suffolk, cosying up to the club, won't dare ask difficult questions.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 14:46]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Brenner didn't ask about the remark to the fans -typical RS on 14:43 - Feb 18 with 2444 viewsMullet

How would he know about it? We're only talking about it because of the TV coverage surely Brenner's not watching SS whilst at the game?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Brenner didn't ask about the remark to the fans -typical RS on 14:44 - Feb 18 with 2423 viewskeighleyblue

it wasnt a remark to the fans. Prat.
Brenner didn't ask about the remark to the fans -typical RS on 14:45 - Feb 18 with 2376 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Brenner didn't ask about the remark to the fans -typical RS on 14:43 - Feb 18 by Mullet

How would he know about it? We're only talking about it because of the TV coverage surely Brenner's not watching SS whilst at the game?

He would've heard about it.

Poll: Best Football Song

Brenner didn't ask about the remark to the fans -typical RS on 14:45 - Feb 18 with 2381 viewsBlueBadger

Brenner didn't ask about the remark to the fans -typical RS on 14:44 - Feb 18 by keighleyblue

The simple truth is, WE DON'T KNOW WHO, IF ANYBODY, IT WAS DIRECTED AT. Although I suspect that if you're that desperate to take offence at some naughty words then perhaps football may not be the game for you.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Brenner didn't ask about the remark to the fans -typical RS on 14:46 - Feb 18 with 2326 viewsDublinBlue84

Brenner didn't ask about the remark to the fans -typical RS on 14:45 - Feb 18 by BlueBadger

The simple truth is, WE DON'T KNOW WHO, IF ANYBODY, IT WAS DIRECTED AT. Although I suspect that if you're that desperate to take offence at some naughty words then perhaps football may not be the game for you.

So why not ask him who it was directed at?

Oh yeah, Radio Suffolk can't damage relations with the club, have to suck up to them and be obedient.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Brenner didn't ask about the remark to the fans -typical RS on 14:50 - Feb 18 with 2229 viewsBlueBadger

Brenner didn't ask about the remark to the fans -typical RS on 14:46 - Feb 18 by DublinBlue84

So why not ask him who it was directed at?

Oh yeah, Radio Suffolk can't damage relations with the club, have to suck up to them and be obedient.

Or, you know, they were committing on the game from the box at Carrow Road and presumably don't have the benefit of TV cameras to show close ups of the manager's face?
Or, you know, this really, really isn't that important in the context of the fact that we've thrown away the best chance of a win at Carrow Road in years at the last minute.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Brenner didn't ask about the remark to the fans -typical RS on 14:50 - Feb 18 with 2227 viewssparks

Brenner didn't ask about the remark to the fans -typical RS on 14:44 - Feb 18 by keighleyblue

Explain how you know this.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Brenner didn't ask about the remark to the fans -typical RS on 14:53 - Feb 18 with 2182 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

Brenner didn't ask about the remark to the fans -typical RS on 14:45 - Feb 18 by BlueBadger

THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS.

Mick outers using anything to get at him.
Login to get fewer ads

Brenner didn't ask about the remark to the fans -typical RS on 14:57 - Feb 18 with 2143 viewsBlueBadger

Brenner didn't ask about the remark to the fans -typical RS on 14:53 - Feb 18 by WickhamsLeftBoot

THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS.

Mick outers using anything to get at him.

See now, there's genuinely valid reasons for criticism in general but this is just a distraction, at best. I haven't see the game today so I won't comment on specifics from today but I personally think his time is up, for a number of reasons. I'd reluctantly keep him on to the season's end as it's be easier to find someone of quality rather than some dreadful old lag that Harry Redknapp's recommended because they're his mate and they're out of work.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 15:26]

Brenner didn't ask about the remark to the fans -typical RS on 14:57 - Feb 18 with 2122 viewsGarv

Are you having a giggle?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Brenner didn't ask about the remark to the fans -typical RS on 15:01 - Feb 18 with 2085 viewsBluebell

Brenner wouldn’t have known about it as he was obviously watching what was happening on the pitch and not from an armchair.
Brenner didn't ask about the apparent remark to the fans on 15:02 - Feb 18 with 2065 viewsBloomBlue

It was a football match why should they want to ask him about a load of fans who told him to f off, it's irrelevant
Brenner didn't ask about the apparent remark to the fans on 15:54 - Feb 18 with 1856 viewsDeano69

Brenner normally answers the questions for him anyway.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Brenner didn't ask about the remark to the fans -typical RS on 15:57 - Feb 18 with 1828 viewsBiGDonnie

Why do it at all?

If I, or anyone here were to swear, whether in the direction of paying customers or not, I wouldn’t have a job to go back to.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024