Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now Norwich won't go up and their parachute payments finish 14:46 - Feb 18 with 2088 viewsMaySixth

they are fooked

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Now Norwich won't go up and their parachute payments finish on 14:46 - Feb 18 with 2083 viewspointofblue

They'll be okay - they'll sell Maddison and reinvest the money into the playing squad.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Now Norwich won't go up and their parachute payments finish on 14:50 - Feb 18 with 2039 viewsfloridaboy

Now Norwich won't go up and their parachute payments finish on 14:46 - Feb 18 by pointofblue

They'll be okay - they'll sell Maddison and reinvest the money into the playing squad.

Disagree. Madison will move on but with no parachute payments and a big wage bill any money from transfers will go on paying wages etc

They will be in the same position as us!
Now Norwich won't go up and their parachute payments finish on 14:53 - Feb 18 with 2014 viewsDennyx4

Now Norwich won't go up and their parachute payments finish on 14:46 - Feb 18 by pointofblue

Dont believe there will be any money left to reinvest.

Last year sold £20m 0f players net and made a loss of £2.5m (incuding £39m of parachute payments)

Have had to sell £20m of players this year to beak even including £35m of parachute payments.

No parachute payments next year - the Maddison sale, may just replace the parachute payments, at best.
Now Norwich won't go up and their parachute payments finish on 14:55 - Feb 18 with 1999 viewsjas0999

Now Norwich won't go up and their parachute payments finish on 14:50 - Feb 18 by floridaboy

Disagree. Madison will move on but with no parachute payments and a big wage bill any money from transfers will go on paying wages etc

They will be in the same position as us!

I doubt it. They will reinvest a sizeable chunk of fees received. No parachute payments will make it tougher, but they won’t stoop to our levels of cheap frees and loans.
Now Norwich won't go up and their parachute payments finish on 15:09 - Feb 18 with 1932 viewsBecclesITFC

They can’t. They will need a lot of that to pay wages. It’s like earning 500 a week but paying out 700.
Now Norwich won't go up and their parachute payments finish on 15:14 - Feb 18 with 1897 viewsbrogansnose

Quite frankly I don't give a toss about chuffin Norwich and their financial situation. Are we waiting for them to get skint so we can even things up or get ahead of them ?Is that all we've got on them ?

We need to look at the issues we have at home rather than those jizznuts.
Now Norwich won't go up and their parachute payments finish on 15:17 - Feb 18 with 1864 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Now Norwich won't go up and their parachute payments finish on 15:14 - Feb 18 by brogansnose

Quite frankly I don't give a toss about chuffin Norwich and their financial situation. Are we waiting for them to get skint so we can even things up or get ahead of them ?Is that all we've got on them ?

Exactly. Yet another fookin stupid thread from the certain person. Who gives a fook about them?
Now Norwich won't go up and their parachute payments finish on 15:17 - Feb 18 with 1861 viewsBecclesITFC

Now Norwich won't go up and their parachute payments finish on 15:14 - Feb 18 by brogansnose

Maybe you haven’t had 10 years of stick from that lot then???
Login to get fewer ads

Now Norwich won't go up and their parachute payments finish on 15:21 - Feb 18 with 1841 viewslongtimefan

Now Norwich won't go up and their parachute payments finish on 15:09 - Feb 18 by BecclesITFC

They can’t. They will need a lot of that to pay wages. It’s like earning 500 a week but paying out 700.

They also don’t have an owner who’s going to subsidise them to the tune of £6 million a year!
Now Norwich won't go up and their parachute payments finish on 15:28 - Feb 18 with 1791 viewsbrogansnose

Now Norwich won't go up and their parachute payments finish on 15:17 - Feb 18 by BecclesITFC

Maybe you haven’t had 10 years of stick from that lot then???

Don't think for moment that I haven't had grief from them over the last 10 years. I'm also sick to the back teeth of watching us stagnate under the schmuck Evans with our only hope of overhauling them is them fkinh up.

What sort of strategy is that ?

I've got to go in to work tommorow to face those jizzfks but they won't say too much cos they know they'll get a smack of the gob.
Now Norwich won't go up and their parachute payments finish on 15:55 - Feb 18 with 1690 viewsFreddy

They must have reduced their wage bill since last season plus they ll get 20m for Maddison so cant see them struggling
Now Norwich won't go up and their parachute payments finish on 15:57 - Feb 18 with 1668 viewsDennyx4

Now Norwich won't go up and their parachute payments finish on 15:55 - Feb 18 by Freddy

They must have reduced their wage bill since last season plus they ll get 20m for Maddison so cant see them struggling

Need to reduce it by about £35m though.

From what I hear they are still paying 30k a week for Naismith even though he is on loan
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024