Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into 18:29 - Jan 6 with 2138 viewscarlisleaway

a relegation battle. We don’t have the players or fight to escape if that happens.

90 minutes and not one shot on target.

Might not be liked by most but it is time the fans stood up against the club and get McCarthy out. Yes I have wanted his head for the past two seasons.
If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 18:32 - Jan 6 with 2110 viewsDeano69

How many points do you reckon is safe this season?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 18:33 - Jan 6 with 2104 viewsjas0999

Relegation battle I doubt it. Lose another thousand season tickets? Absolutely.
If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 18:35 - Jan 6 with 2094 viewsTIB

If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 18:32 - Jan 6 by Deano69

How many points do you reckon is safe this season?

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 18:37 - Jan 6 with 2074 viewschicoazul

No chance at all of us being in a relegation scrap this year.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 18:37 - Jan 6 with 2071 viewscarlisleaway

If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 18:35 - Jan 6 by TIB

Said it so many times but we are so negative and slow
If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 18:43 - Jan 6 with 2051 viewstextbackup

Only MM can keep us up. Or something

Which technically he hasn’t taken us down but you catch my drift

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 18:52 - Jan 6 with 2015 viewsDeano69

If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 18:35 - Jan 6 by TIB

Gulp.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 18:53 - Jan 6 with 2006 viewsJ2BLUE

It won't happen and is one of the reason Evans won't act any time soon.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 19:11 - Jan 6 with 1960 viewsRadlett_blue

If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 18:52 - Jan 6 by Deano69

Gulp.

Quite possible, fewer will do it. While one point from the last 12, couple with today, is a poor run, we have some reasonable fixtures coming up. As even Mick said "we need a win" & I would hope we win one of the next two.
Realistically, 4 wins should be enough & we still have 20 games.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 23:42 - Jan 6 with 1843 viewsSeablu

If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 18:43 - Jan 6 by textbackup

Only MM can keep us up. Or something

Which technically he hasn’t taken us down but you catch my drift

Last sentence makes no sense.
So no, your drift hasn't been caught.
If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 23:50 - Jan 6 with 1833 viewstextbackup

If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 23:42 - Jan 6 by Seablu

Last sentence makes no sense.
So no, your drift hasn't been caught.

Before I waste more finger tapping time on you, are you mick in or out, so I know

If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 00:04 - Jan 7 with 1800 viewsSeablu

If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 23:50 - Jan 6 by textbackup

Before I waste more finger tapping time on you, are you mick in or out, so I know

MM really isn't the problem.
The club's stagnation is squarely the fault of Evans and the stadium & facilities are starting to reflect his chronic apathy.
Getting rid of Mick won't solve this issue & Gary feckin Megson will be ten times worse.
If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 00:06 - Jan 7 with 1789 viewstextbackup

If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 00:04 - Jan 7 by Seablu

MM really isn't the problem.
The club's stagnation is squarely the fault of Evans and the stadium & facilities are starting to reflect his chronic apathy.
Getting rid of Mick won't solve this issue & Gary feckin Megson will be ten times worse.

Didn’t realise megson was lined up.
Didn’t realise Evans coaches them during week to achieve 0 shots on target

Evans is sht tho, agree

If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 00:20 - Jan 7 with 1766 viewsSeablu

If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 00:06 - Jan 7 by textbackup

Didn’t realise megson was lined up.
Didn’t realise Evans coaches them during week to achieve 0 shots on target

Evans is sht tho, agree

Don't be such a muppet, we're the 4th highest goalscorers in the Championship.

If Evans is 'sht tho' do you trust him to make the right appointment?

You need to pour the rest of that shandy down the sink & hop off to bed, tiger.
If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 00:43 - Jan 7 with 1742 viewstextbackup

If Evans keeps the faith with McCarthy, I can see us being pulled into on 00:20 - Jan 7 by Seablu

Don't be such a muppet, we're the 4th highest goalscorers in the Championship.

If Evans is 'sht tho' do you trust him to make the right appointment?

You need to pour the rest of that shandy down the sink & hop off to bed, tiger.

No can do. Work until 8am

No I don’t - but not an excuse to keep MM is it.

Now off you go Terry, you’re drunk

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024