Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ifollow (again!!) 12:05 - Aug 13 with 1522 viewsurbanblue

Can someone help me with this SH1T service??

I purchased the match yesterday and at 1am (start of the second half) over here gave up trying to watch the juddery video stream. I figured I'd watch the replay today.

Now there is no replay up and the site won't even let me watch the highlights without subscribing!!

Am I doing something wrong here? Any advice appreciated.
Ifollow (again!!) on 12:09 - Aug 13 with 1490 viewsIPS_wich

I know this doesn't help, but it's worked a dream for me so far. I'm only saying this to give you hope that it can get sorted.
Ifollow (again!!) on 12:19 - Aug 13 with 1461 viewsurbanblue

Ifollow (again!!) on 12:09 - Aug 13 by IPS_wich

I know this doesn't help, but it's worked a dream for me so far. I'm only saying this to give you hope that it can get sorted.

Brilliant. That makes me feel just wonderful. I'll keep throwing my money at them. What do I need to sort out? Where can I find the replay?
Ifollow (again!!) on 12:19 - Aug 13 with 1455 viewsColin_Viljoen

Ifollow (again!!) on 12:09 - Aug 13 by IPS_wich

The full match is there now, I couldn't see it earlier today!
Ifollow (again!!) on 12:26 - Aug 13 with 1437 viewsnoggin

Worked fine for me yesterday. The only issue was, at half time and full time, the video was stopped before the end, presumably with real time rather than the delayed stream. Anyone else have this happen?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Ifollow (again!!) on 12:26 - Aug 13 with 1431 viewswkj

Ifollow (again!!) on 12:19 - Aug 13 by Colin_Viljoen

Full match replays at noon the following day

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ifollow (again!!) on 12:29 - Aug 13 with 1421 viewsurbanblue

Ifollow (again!!) on 12:19 - Aug 13 by Colin_Viljoen

Yes, just checked again. There it is now. Jeez how can all these whiz kids not have come up with a more informative, easily accessable site. So frustrating!
Ifollow (again!!) on 13:45 - Aug 13 with 1336 viewsellerblue

I had a great picture but the only problem was i could not get the commentary ( opened a second tab and eventually got it but out of synch) how do you get the commentary and live stream together

Heinsberg Blue

Ifollow (again!!) on 14:12 - Aug 13 with 1282 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Ifollow (again!!) on 13:45 - Aug 13 by ellerblue

I had a great picture but the only problem was i could not get the commentary ( opened a second tab and eventually got it but out of synch) how do you get the commentary and live stream together

The commentary isn't linked to the video though is it? It's a radio commentary and an unedited raw stream?
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 14:19]
Login to get fewer ads

Ifollow (again!!) on 14:14 - Aug 13 with 1277 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Is your device slow? Mine would barely load on my old laptop but (on the same internet connection) was great on my iPad.
Ifollow (again!!) on 14:20 - Aug 13 with 1257 viewsurbanblue

Ifollow (again!!) on 14:14 - Aug 13 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Is your device slow? Mine would barely load on my old laptop but (on the same internet connection) was great on my iPad.

Not normally, no. I watched televised games through Bein Sports Connect last season with no problem. My Internet connection is generally good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024