Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick earns himself reprieve. 17:32 - Aug 5 with 7647 viewsRimmersBrace

Average performance against a poor team. Two real opportunities, one goal. A lucky 3 points. Mick lives to fight another day. Play like that every week and we'll be down.
Mick earns himself reprieve. on 17:32 - Aug 5 with 6946 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

You'll last long here...
Mick earns himself reprieve. on 17:32 - Aug 5 with 6943 viewsKieran_Knows

Hahahaha

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Mick earns himself reprieve. on 17:33 - Aug 5 with 6929 viewsHerbivore

F off mate.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Mick earns himself reprieve. on 17:34 - Aug 5 with 6919 viewsPendejo

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Mick earns himself reprieve. on 17:35 - Aug 5 with 6875 viewsWeirdFishes

BOOO WE WON

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Mick earns himself reprieve. on 17:37 - Aug 5 with 6832 viewsGlasgowBlue

Hello Blueas

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Mick earns himself reprieve. on 17:38 - Aug 5 with 6820 viewsJ2BLUE

Trolling so bad it doesn't even deserve a down vote.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Mick earns himself reprieve. on 17:39 - Aug 5 with 6794 viewsgreyhound

Close the door on your way out mate
Login to get fewer ads

Mick earns himself reprieve. on 17:44 - Aug 5 with 6749 viewsjas0999

It was a good win. Important to get off to a good start. it wasn't a classic nor will it encourage folk to flock back. One win will also do little to suggest Mick is off the hook as some put it.

But it was a deserved victory based on the second half.
Mick earns himself reprieve. on 17:48 - Aug 5 with 6702 viewsBerkshire_Blue

Seem to be people here who are sorry we won
Mick earns himself reprieve. (n/t) on 17:58 - Aug 5 with 6655 viewsHerbivore

Mick earns himself reprieve. on 17:44 - Aug 5 by jas0999

It was a good win. Important to get off to a good start. it wasn't a classic nor will it encourage folk to flock back. One win will also do little to suggest Mick is off the hook as some put it.

But it was a deserved victory based on the second half.

Mick earns himself reprieve. on 18:03 - Aug 5 with 6606 viewschambosleftboot

We deserved to win but it's still pretty poor football by all accounts. We will be in the mix for relegation but hopefully have enough.
Mick earns himself reprieve. on 18:07 - Aug 5 with 6585 viewsSuffolktractor

Mick earns himself reprieve. on 18:03 - Aug 5 by chambosleftboot

We deserved to win but it's still pretty poor football by all accounts. We will be in the mix for relegation but hopefully have enough.

I was at a different game, cos especially second half I thought it was a really entertaining match. We tried and largely succeeded in playing good passing football on the ground. Dozzell and Downes were outstanding, Garner looks a handful. Let's all try to be upbeat for a change and give credit where credit is due.
Mick earns himself reprieve. on 18:11 - Aug 5 with 6565 viewspointofblue

Mick earns himself reprieve. on 18:07 - Aug 5 by Suffolktractor

I was at a different game, cos especially second half I thought it was a really entertaining match. We tried and largely succeeded in playing good passing football on the ground. Dozzell and Downes were outstanding, Garner looks a handful. Let's all try to be upbeat for a change and give credit where credit is due.

I must have been at the same game as you. First half was admittedly edgy and uninspiring but the second half was very good. I thought Skuse - Downes - Ward complimented each other well in midfield, we passed it around and avoided the hoof too often. Garner and the aforementioned Downes put themselves everywhere; I will remember for a long time Downes putting in two challenges followed by two headers in quick succession to keep possession.

Yes, I highly doubt we'll be in the promotion mix this season but we're on the right track and that's all that matters. Keep playing like that and we should be able to keep our head well above water.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Mick earns himself reprieve. on 18:13 - Aug 5 with 6548 viewsjas0999

Mick earns himself reprieve. (n/t) on 17:58 - Aug 5 by Herbivore

Perhaps you could explain? I said it was a good win and a deserved victory. Did it really need your abusive reply?

My opinion also, is after just one win and one good half - one poor half of football, fans won't be flocking back. I think most acknowledge that the first half was poor.
Mick earns himself reprieve. on 18:28 - Aug 5 with 6476 viewsBenters

Mick earns himself reprieve. on 18:13 - Aug 5 by jas0999

Perhaps you could explain? I said it was a good win and a deserved victory. Did it really need your abusive reply?

My opinion also, is after just one win and one good half - one poor half of football, fans won't be flocking back. I think most acknowledge that the first half was poor.

I reckon he has had half a shandy ..

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Mick earns himself reprieve. on 18:35 - Aug 5 with 6431 viewsWestSussexBlue

We Won!!
Leave any negatives outside and feck sake enjoy the Saturday evening feeling
Mick earns himself reprieve. on 18:55 - Aug 5 with 6349 viewsSuperTommySmith

shut the f*ck up, jfc
Mick earns himself reprieve. on 19:11 - Aug 5 with 6291 viewsbuoyant

You've got the brains of diarrhoea and the breathing of a maggot.

UTT

Mick earns himself reprieve. on 05:44 - Aug 6 with 6093 viewsRimmersBrace

Mick earns himself reprieve. on 18:07 - Aug 5 by Suffolktractor

All those things were true and it was entertaining at times. But some people on here are living in a dream world. We were at home. Our opposition was poor. To stay in this league we should be out performing teams like this. But we didn't. They had more chances than us and we were lucky to win.
Mick earns himself reprieve. on 05:53 - Aug 6 with 6086 viewsBlueAllOver

Mick earns himself reprieve. on 05:44 - Aug 6 by RimmersBrace

All those things were true and it was entertaining at times. But some people on here are living in a dream world. We were at home. Our opposition was poor. To stay in this league we should be out performing teams like this. But we didn't. They had more chances than us and we were lucky to win.

Don't factor in that we had probably five first team regulars missing from the starting line up due to injury or illness, then we had our central midfielder stretchered off. Excellent win considering the misfortune leading up to the game.
Mick earns himself reprieve. on 06:36 - Aug 6 with 6032 viewspowinswitch

Mick earns himself reprieve. on 05:53 - Aug 6 by BlueAllOver

Don't factor in that we had probably five first team regulars missing from the starting line up due to injury or illness, then we had our central midfielder stretchered off. Excellent win considering the misfortune leading up to the game.

I am no Mick fan, but left the ground much happier with our performance yesterday. Particularly impressed with Downes, who being so young may have bad games as well as good in the coming months. Let's not give him abuse, if he is below par in the future.

Don't think anybody had a bad game yesterday. There are two or three regulars who concern me, as I don't think they are good when we have the ball. And that I think is where our problems lie. But yesterday was a step in the right direction after last season, so let's be happy with that for now.
Mick earns himself reprieve. on 07:43 - Aug 6 with 5940 viewsmuccletonjoe

By all accounts? You werent even there and you have come on here with that? Do us a favour and support the sh1te up at carrow road there are plenty like minded people to talk to there.
Mick earns himself reprieve. on 07:56 - Aug 6 with 5882 viewsBenters

Mick earns himself reprieve. on 07:43 - Aug 6 by muccletonjoe

By all accounts? You werent even there and you have come on here with that? Do us a favour and support the sh1te up at carrow road there are plenty like minded people to talk to there.

Morning Mr.Angry.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Mick earns himself reprieve. on 09:33 - Aug 6 with 5745 viewsHerbivore

Mick earns himself reprieve. on 05:44 - Aug 6 by RimmersBrace

We weren't lucky to win at all. Stop being silly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024