Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How does Mick's mind work? In and Out 17:38 - Aug 4 with 1887 viewswkj

One thing that has always facinated me with Mick is when there are fringe players being discussed, like Bru, Cameron Stewart, Chopra etc he will always give a very black or white answer, but the reasoning behind the two are similar.

Im talking about
"No way back into the first team"
vs
"Still has a chance if he tries"

Although paraphrasing Mick has more or less been in the situation where he has said both things about players. The thing that puzzles me is for no way back into the first team, the reasoning is "because we have x,y,z" player, yet still a chance if he tries has "if he can proove himself over x,y,z"

All i can think of is Bru and Mick came to blows and Mick is trying to be respectful by not throwing him under the bus.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

How does Mick's mind work? In and Out on 18:19 - Aug 4 with 1813 viewsSuperblue95

Could also just be the fact that even when having a good game Bru is the definition of bang average. May aswell play the young lads instead

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

How does Mick's mind work? In and Out on 18:21 - Aug 4 with 1812 viewswkj

How does Mick's mind work? In and Out on 18:19 - Aug 4 by Superblue95

Could also just be the fact that even when having a good game Bru is the definition of bang average. May aswell play the young lads instead

I couldnt agree more... Bru has something about him on his day, its just one thing he lacks is consistency. If he could be the kind of player week in week out that he was when we drew (lost) 2-2 on the season opener against brentford a few seasons back, we'd have been laughing

How does Mick's mind work? In and Out on 18:23 - Aug 4 with 1803 viewstextbackup

How does Mick's mind work? In and Out on 18:19 - Aug 4 by Superblue95

Wish he'd adopted this opinion last season when 75 year old Douglas rocked up weekly

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

How does Mick's mind work? In and Out on 18:30 - Aug 4 with 1792 viewsbournemouthblue

How does Mick's mind work? In and Out on 18:21 - Aug 4 by wkj

I couldnt agree more... Bru has something about him on his day, its just one thing he lacks is consistency. If he could be the kind of player week in week out that he was when we drew (lost) 2-2 on the season opener against brentford a few seasons back, we'd have been laughing

Bru has plenty of talent and technical ability, he has never fully fulfilled his potential with us sadly

He's certainly a bit lightweight and defensively naive imho, I like him but I can see why MM has lost patience with him.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

How does Mick's mind work? In and Out on 19:35 - Aug 4 with 1703 viewschristiand

How does Mick's mind work? In and Out on 18:23 - Aug 4 by textbackup

Wish he'd adopted this opinion last season when 75 year old Douglas rocked up weekly

Certainly seems to have different rules for 'certain' players in his squad. We all know the ones the top blokes! Bru is no Douglas, well in MM's eyes at least.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

How does Mick's mind work? In and Out on 20:50 - Aug 4 with 1643 viewsbraveblue

Whilst Skuse is one of our biggest problems but plays every game!!
How does Mick's mind work? In and Out on 09:31 - Aug 5 with 1521 viewsCurrie10

How does Mick's mind work? In and Out on 20:50 - Aug 4 by braveblue

Whilst Skuse is one of our biggest problems but plays every game!!

Skuse - the man all town fans hate who other clubs over the years ala Derby and Watford have inquired about.

Huddersfield away 15/16 was the first game we'd won with Skuse not in the team - there had been a few games he'd missed before and we'd failed to win a single one.
How does Mick's mind work? In and Out on 10:56 - Aug 5 with 1477 viewswkj

How does Mick's mind work? In and Out on 09:31 - Aug 5 by Currie10

Skuse - the man all town fans hate who other clubs over the years ala Derby and Watford have inquired about.

Huddersfield away 15/16 was the first game we'd won with Skuse not in the team - there had been a few games he'd missed before and we'd failed to win a single one.

Skuse is like a nicotine patch when giving up the fags, seems useless but boy when you remove it you can tell the difference

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024