Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lescott.... 22:43 - Aug 1 with 1712 viewsCurrie10

Woken up this morning with a weird feeling J Lescott could perhaps end up joining us for the season in a similar way to Taylor did last.

Played for Mick at Wolves, without a club, commanding and plenty to give IF motivated. May feel he has enough ££££ in the bank to consider a move to us, or am I way off the radar?

With Berra leaving, I think we require a commanding CB and perhaps this could be a good all around fit.
Lescott.... on 22:44 - Aug 1 with 1690 viewsJ2BLUE

That weird feeling is called still being pissed from the night before.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lescott.... on 23:34 - Aug 1 with 1503 viewsfeelingblue

If only
Lescott.... on 23:51 - Aug 1 with 1445 viewsernie

Are you on drugs ?
Lescott.... on 00:35 - Aug 2 with 1395 viewsCurrie10

Lescott.... on 23:51 - Aug 1 by ernie

Are you on drugs ?

Wouldn't touch any of the stuff these days - though after a night out on them + beer then playing a 10am kick off they did absolutely nothing for my performance. Mutu was shafted!

I just thought it could be a fit that may suit - probably well wide of the mark but there we go.
Lescott.... on 01:02 - Aug 2 with 1373 viewsSpruceMoose

I woke up this morning with the strange feeling that Hoppy had been looming over my bed, staring at me, during the night. Here's to hoping both of us are wrong.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024