Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn 15:12 - Jun 16 with 10235 viewsfactual_blue

have all gone to speak to victims of the Grenfell Tower tragedy, but the Prime Minister of Pandemonium didn't.

Good to see that.

may has also seriously annoyed HM. She rocked up at the Palace last Friday before Buck House officials and the Cabinet Office had agreed the correct way forward. may then made things worse by using the wrong form of words when announcing she was forming a govt. And finally the delay to the Queen's Speech means the Queen might not go as it interferes with Ascot. I think that means the Lord Chamberlain or Lord Chancellor has to read the speech.

Anyway, time for the dup to start chaining up kiddies' playgrounds on Sundays......

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 15:14 - Jun 16 with 7455 viewsusm

Thought shed been to the hospital(s) today to see some victims ????

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 15:16 - Jun 16 with 7452 viewsWD19

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 15:14 - Jun 16 by usm

Don't go bringing your bloody facts on here. Social media won't like them.
So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 15:17 - Jun 16 with 7436 viewsfactual_blue

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 15:16 - Jun 16 by WD19

Don't go bringing your bloody facts on here. Social media won't like them.

Those are obviously alternative facts.

Facters is the only source of reliable information.

(But doesn't always look far enough down the BBC website)

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 15:20 - Jun 16 with 7423 viewsfactual_blue

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 15:14 - Jun 16 by usm

Whilst I may not have got this 100% right, I think it's fascinating The Queen went to the Community Centre to visit those affected and theresa bottled that.

Anyway, I'm off to sulk about the plumber's bill.

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 15:20 - Jun 16 with 7425 viewsBlueLikeJazz

"The PM spent almost an hour speaking to patients and staff at London's Chelsea and Westminster Hospital on Friday.
It came a day after she faced criticism for meeting fire fighters but not residents at the scene of the blaze."
( http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40300369, my emphasis)
[Post edited 16 Jun 2017 15:21]
So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 15:21 - Jun 16 with 7404 viewsFtnfwest

security basically told her not to
So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 15:22 - Jun 16 with 7382 viewsElderGrizzly

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 15:21 - Jun 16 by Ftnfwest

An alternative fact i'm afraid....
So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 15:26 - Jun 16 with 7349 viewsFtnfwest

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 15:22 - Jun 16 by ElderGrizzly

An alternative fact i'm afraid....

oh, ok they must have told her to go then, sorry
Login to get fewer ads

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 15:27 - Jun 16 with 7350 viewsBlueBadger

It's almost like someone said to her 'humans appreciate it if you at least attempt to interact with them and pretend to give a sh1t about them' after her sh1tshow yesterday.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 15:29 - Jun 16 with 7337 viewsFtnfwest

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 15:27 - Jun 16 by BlueBadger

It's almost like someone said to her 'humans appreciate it if you at least attempt to interact with them and pretend to give a sh1t about them' after her sh1tshow yesterday.

at least some of all this must be wayne rooney's fault? He seems to be getting off scot free
So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 15:34 - Jun 16 with 7317 viewsBlueBadger

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 15:29 - Jun 16 by Ftnfwest

at least some of all this must be wayne rooney's fault? He seems to be getting off scot free

Nah, it is TOTALLY Simon Clegg's fault.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 15:40 - Jun 16 with 7296 viewschicoazul

I am no fan whatsoever of the stupid woman but if she HAD gone to the site and started talking with people, victims, supporters of the victims and trying to put her arms round them etc there would no doubt have been a full on pagga.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 15:57 - Jun 16 with 7224 viewsfactual_blue

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 15:20 - Jun 16 by BlueLikeJazz

"The PM spent almost an hour speaking to patients and staff at London's Chelsea and Westminster Hospital on Friday.
It came a day after she faced criticism for meeting fire fighters but not residents at the scene of the blaze."
( http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40300369, my emphasis)
[Post edited 16 Jun 2017 15:21]

she is pathetic, even by tory standards.

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 16:13 - Jun 16 with 7174 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Queenie is doing the speech and then rushing to Ascot to make the 1st race Wednesday.. the Jersey Stakes.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 16:23 - Jun 16 with 7137 viewsfactual_blue

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 16:13 - Jun 16 by The_Romford_Blue

Queenie is doing the speech and then rushing to Ascot to make the 1st race Wednesday.. the Jersey Stakes.

She won't like that.

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 16:25 - Jun 16 with 7129 viewsfactual_blue

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 15:21 - Jun 16 by Ftnfwest

But it was OK for the monarch to go?

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 16:29 - Jun 16 with 7115 viewsFtnfwest

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 16:25 - Jun 16 by factual_blue

But it was OK for the monarch to go?

you'll have to ask the bbc, presumably though half of the population at the moment want to lynch theresa may but not the queen
So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 16:32 - Jun 16 with 7107 viewscaught-in-limbo

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 15:40 - Jun 16 by chicoazul

I am no fan whatsoever of the stupid woman but if she HAD gone to the site and started talking with people, victims, supporters of the victims and trying to put her arms round them etc there would no doubt have been a full on pagga.

Today I have learned "pagga". Thanks.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 17:44 - Jun 16 with 7011 viewsJ2BLUE

If we're going to insist on this whole royalty thing in 2017 she should show up whenever she is told to show up.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 17:46 - Jun 16 with 7004 viewsvapour_trail

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 15:40 - Jun 16 by chicoazul

It's a complete dereliction of leadership. It's pretty disgusting really, but not in the slightest bit surprising.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 18:02 - Jun 16 with 6947 viewsfactual_blue

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 16:29 - Jun 16 by Ftnfwest

you'll have to ask the bbc, presumably though half of the population at the moment want to lynch theresa may but not the queen

As few as 50%?

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 19:02 - Jun 16 with 6889 viewsbournemouthblue

The Security argument is total nonsense

She has a close protection team armed to the teeth, it isn't that hard to meet a few residents is it?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 21:22 - Jun 16 with 6746 viewsCrawfordsboot

This is a terrible terrible human tragedy and yet still some folks want to score cheap political points and make smart arsed comments. The survivors and the families of the deceased and missing are of course confused and angry, they want someone to blame.
How can the police or fire service tell them who is dead or how many are dead. Some of the rooms contain just chunks of carbon. If they guess numbers they will be criticised for getting them wrong. If they exercise caution they are criticised for not guessing.
These people need humane caring support and of course be allowed to shout and blame for a while but the press and indeed the public (us) should not be stirring up an irrational blame game. The conditions in that building have existed under successive governments of different hues. Theresa May just happened to be in post when the music stopped.
An official and independent enquiry is the way forward and it seems pretty clear that building Regs in the U.K. Will have to change. Sadly it will be too late for those who died.
So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 21:36 - Jun 16 with 6716 viewsvapour_trail

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 21:22 - Jun 16 by Crawfordsboot

This is a terrible terrible human tragedy and yet still some folks want to score cheap political points and make smart arsed comments. The survivors and the families of the deceased and missing are of course confused and angry, they want someone to blame.
How can the police or fire service tell them who is dead or how many are dead. Some of the rooms contain just chunks of carbon. If they guess numbers they will be criticised for getting them wrong. If they exercise caution they are criticised for not guessing.
These people need humane caring support and of course be allowed to shout and blame for a while but the press and indeed the public (us) should not be stirring up an irrational blame game. The conditions in that building have existed under successive governments of different hues. Theresa May just happened to be in post when the music stopped.
An official and independent enquiry is the way forward and it seems pretty clear that building Regs in the U.K. Will have to change. Sadly it will be too late for those who died.

Nobody is talking about numbers. Why are the council failing to provide leadership for the local community. Why are they relying on charities and impromptu centres for support. Why are the council not proof actively engaging with the community to hear their views.

It's not scoring cheap political points, it's expecting people to do their fecking job.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

So the Queen and Prince William, and Sadiq Khan, and Mr Corbyn on 21:36 - Jun 16 with 6716 viewsjas0999

Right. I'm not a fan of May but do we know the circumstances? For all we know her security team may have advised against it at the time. It's now a case of damned if you do. Damned if you don't.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024