Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The reason for the delay in match day ticket prices. 07:27 - May 18 with 1575 viewsflashblue

The club are doing some detailed statistical analysis on who has not reviewed. They are correlating this with season ticket holders who were not attending regularly last season.

This could be a blessing in disguise:

Assuming we are down to the hardcore, Evans should realise he has nothing to lose now by pricing match day tickets much more cheaply, just above the season ticket amount. I suspect many of those not renewing did not attend previously in any case. So we could see more people in the ground in reality.

If something's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.
Poll: Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the EU or leave the EU?

The reason for the delay in match day ticket prices. on 07:33 - May 18 with 1539 viewsPinewoodblue

Think I will wait for the edit as don't understand the first attempt.Not sure it will be worth it.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

The reason for the delay in match day ticket prices. on 08:55 - May 18 with 1431 viewsPJH

The reason for the delay in match day ticket prices. on 07:33 - May 18 by Pinewoodblue

Think I will wait for the edit as don't understand the first attempt.Not sure it will be worth it.

Yeah, the forthcoming edit might make it more understandable but I still doubt if I will read beyond the first couple of lines.
The reason for the delay in match day ticket prices. on 11:41 - May 18 with 1319 viewshoppy

The reason for the delay in match day ticket prices. on 07:33 - May 18 by Pinewoodblue

I wonder if Today is the day we'll see the edit?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

The reason for the delay in match day ticket prices. on 18:59 - May 18 with 1194 viewsbluejacko

So what you are really saying you dont mind if S/T holders get yet another kick in the teeth!
The reason for the delay in match day ticket prices. on 19:03 - May 18 with 1184 viewschristiand

I thought it was down to the sheer number of fans that had renewed and they were still counting!!!! Fact is, it's the embarrassment of such a low number they are thinking of ways to dilute the news. Lets be honest, if we had an improved number of ST this news would've been out straight away.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

The reason for the delay in match day ticket prices. on 19:07 - May 18 with 1169 viewsHerbivore

People don't genuinely think there's any truth in this, right?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The reason for the delay in match day ticket prices. on 19:13 - May 18 with 1151 viewsJ2BLUE

The reason for the delay in match day ticket prices. on 19:07 - May 18 by Herbivore

People don't genuinely think there's any truth in this, right?

Flash is simply wasting his own time making stuff up now. He's widely seen as a joke.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024