Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We had a memorable poos thread, what about memorable spots? 20:37 - May 15 with 1735 viewsmonytowbray

Love a good spot burst.

Mine have to be a toss up between a two week build up on my nose in 2014 that got infected. I wasn't sure if it was gone or not but gave it one morw gentle squeeze and so much puss fired out it made me jump. Left a trail up the mirror and a big yellow blob the size of a pea at the top.

Another was late last year on my armpit. Was in agony with it and after 5 days saw a huge head. A gentle squeeze saw a match head size blob rise out, the second fired across the room about 5 feet.

I am vile and I don't care.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

We had a memorable poos thread, what about memorable spots? on 20:40 - May 15 with 1722 viewsGlasgowBlue

Unless you are a teenager, the only excuse for spots is poor hygiene.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

We had a memorable poos thread, what about memorable spots? on 20:41 - May 15 with 1715 viewsLord_Lucan

I have never had spots, even when I was young.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

We had a memorable poos thread, what about memorable spots? on 20:48 - May 15 with 1700 viewsBackToRussia

We had a memorable poos thread, what about memorable spots? on 20:40 - May 15 by GlasgowBlue

No it isn't.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

We had a memorable poos thread, what about memorable spots? on 20:52 - May 15 with 1689 viewsLord_Lucan

You should think about a head transplant.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

We had a memorable poos thread, what about memorable spots? on 20:52 - May 15 with 1685 viewsmonytowbray

We had a memorable poos thread, what about memorable spots? on 20:40 - May 15 by GlasgowBlue

You do talk nonsense sometimes.

TWTD never forgets…

We had a memorable poos thread, what about memorable spots? on 20:53 - May 15 with 1673 viewsGlasgowBlue

We had a memorable poos thread, what about memorable spots? on 20:52 - May 15 by monytowbray

From the man posting about squeezing memorable spots, I take that as a compliment.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

We had a memorable poos thread, what about memorable spots? on 21:03 - May 15 with 1660 viewsPinewoodblue

We had a memorable poos thread, what about memorable spots? on 20:52 - May 15 by monytowbray

Agreed.

https://www.healthcentral.com/article/stress-and-spots-whats-the-relationship

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

We had a memorable poos thread, what about memorable spots? on 21:09 - May 15 with 1640 viewsWarhurst

Utter sh1te. Count yourself lucky.
Login to get fewer ads

We had a memorable poos thread, what about memorable spots? on 21:10 - May 15 with 1635 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

We had a memorable poos thread, what about memorable spots? on 20:52 - May 15 by Lord_Lucan

You should think about a head transplant.

I assume such a thing has yet been tested?

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

We had a memorable poos thread, what about memorable spots? on 21:24 - May 15 with 1613 viewsmonytowbray

We had a memorable poos thread, what about memorable spots? on 21:10 - May 15 by The_Romford_Blue

I assume such a thing has yet been tested?

Vegan head transplant or death.

TWTD never forgets…

We had a memorable poos thread, what about memorable spots? on 21:28 - May 15 with 1610 viewsstickymockwell

I've never had spots on my face, but I did get an abscess (fistula) on my arse because of an ingrown hair. It was more painful having that than when I did my ACL.
I had a huge Jamaican lady pack it after my op and she decided to squeeze any remaining puss out of it. I was basically laid over her lap, all 10 and a half stone of me screaming blue murder whilst she was saying " oh me know it hurts darling, me know it hurts ".
I then had a group of student nurses later standing round my bed learning about the huge boil on my backside. I didn't ask for any numbers as I slunk under the covers.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

We had a memorable poos thread, what about memorable spots? on 22:03 - May 15 with 1562 viewsITFC_Forever

In-grown hairs can create some corkers.... they're a gift that keeps on giving unless you can get the hair out, usually they've developed in to a solid bit of bristle by the time you hook them out with some tweezers.

I had the best one a couple of years ago, just under under my jaw. It had swollen up around it and could feel juice move when I touched it. Was absently-mindedly playing / squeezing it while on the phone at work one day and suddenly it erupted, I nearly dropped the phone in shock. Went to the loo to check the damage (after hurriedly finishing the phone call) and there was a solid lump of bristle, coated in a lovely surrounding of pus. Immense satisfaction when that one came out.
[Post edited 15 May 2017 22:03]

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

We had a memorable poos thread, what about memorable spots? on 22:03 - May 15 with 1560 viewsMelford

I had one on my old chap once I had a bit of a lump growing at the side. I mentioned this in passing to the manager at the time, who was gay (Paul o'Grady clone who introduced himself as Queenie) said let's have a look I'll tell you what it is. He saw me looking a bit uneasy and said he'd seen more cocks than I've had hot dinners and he doesn't go for sweaty hippies anyway so just get it out, so I did and he told me it was just a big spot and it was nothing to worry about.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024