Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haha somebody has been doing some good internet 19:38 - Apr 9 with 1396 viewsRoyKeanesDog

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Evans

Check out "known for".

Poll: Best Football Song

Haha somebody has been doing some good internet on 20:09 - Apr 9 with 1281 viewsGeoffSentence

Ha, yes, I saw that a few days ago. Judging by the edits it has been there for quite a while.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Haha somebody has been doing some good internet on 20:13 - Apr 9 with 1271 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I see DoobDude also added something:

'Ipswich Town pays Marcus Evans around 5.4% interest on the debt. Club accounts show that £67m debt is owed to Evans and he has not converted any of it to equity. [17]'

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Haha somebody has been doing some good internet on 22:13 - Apr 9 with 1076 viewsWeWereZombies

Subtle and factually correct though, no need for Guthrum to log on to wikipedia and correct anything. I actually started to nod appreciatively when I saw Evans part in the funding of The Bletchley Circle and This Life etc. but then I saw the speakers he had at the summit events. And no surprise that he is a tax exile either.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2017 22:18]

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Haha somebody has been doing some good internet on 23:39 - Apr 9 with 937 viewsRudyard83

I see that he bidded £700+ million for the Daily Mirror. Maybe he could invest 1/100 of that much into our transfers...
[Post edited 10 Apr 2017 0:42]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024