Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Live chat was hilarious... 21:43 - Jan 31 with 998 viewsRobTheMonk

And also an unfortunate sign of how dull we've become. Brilliant laughs tonight though. Thanks to all that made that a hilarious session XD.
Live chat was hilarious... on 22:08 - Jan 31 with 875 viewsMJallday

I think we gave poor gav a coronary after that ten minute outburt at the end. I was sat here crying with laughter

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Live chat was hilarious... on 23:41 - Jan 31 with 824 viewsmadmouse1959

Live chat was hilarious... on 22:08 - Jan 31 by MJallday

I think we gave poor gav a coronary after that ten minute outburt at the end. I was sat here crying with laughter

Some funny stuff coming out on the live chat.....Terry Conner is warming up........Police helicopter out looking for a lost football team .....One player on the bench is using a vape smoke pipe whilst texting his bird.......Something about jam doughnuts.....etc etc

shampoo dave

Live chat was hilarious... on 23:50 - Jan 31 with 789 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

What happened?

Some funny stuff at the game includes the section 6 group doing fortuna Düsseldorf chants, Icelandic style chantsnfor our Kieth, the shambolic referee who was anti penalties and what can only be described as a cameo performance of passing between Digby and Berra for about 5 seconds which resulted in a throw in to Derby.

Oh and at one stage the ball was in the 6 yard box and Digby forgot he was supposed to get the ball away from his own goal and just left it there. Just for the bantz.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Live chat was hilarious... on 03:43 - Feb 1 with 681 viewswkj

Live chat was hilarious... on 23:50 - Jan 31 by The_Romford_Blue

What happened?

Some funny stuff at the game includes the section 6 group doing fortuna Düsseldorf chants, Icelandic style chantsnfor our Kieth, the shambolic referee who was anti penalties and what can only be described as a cameo performance of passing between Digby and Berra for about 5 seconds which resulted in a throw in to Derby.

Oh and at one stage the ball was in the 6 yard box and Digby forgot he was supposed to get the ball away from his own goal and just left it there. Just for the bantz.

We all were listing our replacements for MM in the summer, for 10 minutes... It started with the usual calls for the Cowleys, A pinch of Rowett, until it got a bit boring and sensible with people suggesting The Chuckle Brothers, Bill Oddie and Chris Packham, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Gabby Roslin to name a few... much more entertaining in the chat room I'd say (The odds on favourite for new Town manager turned out to be Keith Vaz in the end)
[Post edited 1 Feb 2017 3:51]

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024