Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So half way through window and we have signed two back up players 17:23 - Jan 16 with 1048 viewskizaitfc

2 back up players that are probably going to get in the way of our own youth getting the odd game here and there.

Id like to think the big lad up top might have his uses but judging by the fact they have let him go for as little as £10k I'm very doubtful I'm afraid

ME needs to decide whether he wants to throw some money at this venture or cut his losses and pass the club on to someone else who is willing to throw a bit of cash at it

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

So half way through window and we have signed two back up players on 17:24 - Jan 16 with 1024 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

You love a moan don't you?

And Mings only went for 10k so what's your point?

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

So half way through window and we have signed two back up players on 17:26 - Jan 16 with 1013 viewsBarneycurley

I think youve answered your own question in the last para.

Shopping in the reduced to clear section as ever. Nothing against the players themselves but another couple of squad fillers to keep the likes of Digby and Coke company in the ressies

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

So half way through window and we have signed two back up players on 17:26 - Jan 16 with 1013 viewsRobTheMonk

Let's not write them off before we've even seen them play. Fair enough if they prove to be crap, but they've not even played a game yet...
So half way through window and we have signed two back up players on 17:26 - Jan 16 with 1014 viewsfabian_illness

I've never once seen you write anything positive.
It's always derogatory, negative or hoping to cause an argument.

Try writing something with a bit of optimism in it for a change, you might enjoy it.
So half way through window and we have signed two back up players on 17:28 - Jan 16 with 999 viewsBarneycurley

So half way through window and we have signed two back up players on 17:24 - Jan 16 by The_Romford_Blue

You love a moan don't you?

And Mings only went for 10k so what's your point?

So we fill a squad with 10 or 15 players either released from a club in a lower league or in fact a non league players in the vain hope we find another Tyrone Mings

Yeah scatter gun approach that should do it

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

So half way through window and we have signed two back up players on 17:35 - Jan 16 with 981 viewsFtnfwest

And sold a striker
So half way through window and we have signed two back up players on 17:50 - Jan 16 with 911 viewsIllinoisblue

So half way through window and we have signed two back up players on 17:26 - Jan 16 by fabian_illness

I've never once seen you write anything positive.
It's always derogatory, negative or hoping to cause an argument.

Try writing something with a bit of optimism in it for a change, you might enjoy it.

He has a valid point though.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So half way through window and we have signed two back up players on 18:30 - Jan 16 with 847 viewsfabian_illness

So half way through window and we have signed two back up players on 17:50 - Jan 16 by Illinoisblue

He has a valid point though.

Some of his points are valid, and well written.
I just think a lot of what is written is a stick to poke the hornets nest with.
Login to get fewer ads

So half way through window and we have signed two back up players on 18:33 - Jan 16 with 830 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So half way through window and we have signed two back up players on 18:30 - Jan 16 by fabian_illness

Some of his points are valid, and well written.
I just think a lot of what is written is a stick to poke the hornets nest with.

A lot of what I write do you mean?

So half way through window and we have signed two back up players on 18:36 - Jan 16 with 821 viewsBarneycurley

So half way through window and we have signed two back up players on 18:33 - Jan 16 by The_Romford_Blue

centre of the universe

So half way through window and we have signed two back up players on 18:50 - Jan 16 with 787 viewsjeera

So half way through window and we have signed two back up players on 17:28 - Jan 16 by Barneycurley

So we fill a squad with 10 or 15 players either released from a club in a lower league or in fact a non league players in the vain hope we find another Tyrone Mings

Yeah scatter gun approach that should do it

Surely all that depends on how you see Emanuel. I thought the consensus was that he's making the step up now and hopefully making the role his own.

If you don't see him filling that role then fair enough.

Otherwise the signing makes complete sense as back up.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So half way through window and we have signed two back up players on 18:55 - Jan 16 with 766 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So half way through window and we have signed two back up players on 18:36 - Jan 16 by Barneycurley

centre of the universe

Just noticed you are different to Budgeycrusher

For some reason I was reading them as the same account by mistake

So half way through window and we have signed two back up players on 18:59 - Jan 16 with 749 viewsDoobDude

More Nouble, Bajner, Toure, Henshall, Stewart, Oar, Yorwerth, Coke, Malarcyzk, Digby, Best nonsense really.

But Tyrone Mings I hear the apolgists cry ...

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

So half way through window and we have signed two back up players on 19:00 - Jan 16 with 730 viewsfabian_illness

So half way through window and we have signed two back up players on 18:33 - Jan 16 by The_Romford_Blue

No mate, you're harmless. I couldn't imagine you trying to wind people up or cause an argument.
So half way through window and we have signed two back up players on 19:11 - Jan 16 with 684 viewsbluejake78

FFS some of you tvvats need a long hard look at yourselves.It is a business and if the seller gets wind you are desperate you can't close a good deal.You are all obviously public sector.
If we paid 2m for Kieffer you would be dunking your digestives whilst clock watching.
Game of soggy biscuit anyone?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024