Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 years ago today McGoldrick joined us.... 11:48 - Jan 4 with 1227 viewsKieran_Knows

What might have been had he have stayed fit for the majority of those 4 years ...

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/22192/town-confirm-mcgoldrick-loan/onthi
[Post edited 4 Jan 2017 11:49]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

4 years ago today McGoldrick joined us.... on 11:55 - Jan 4 with 1186 viewshoppy

Have you had a look at the comments under the story? There's some familiar names from the news comments now, saying things like "in mick we trust" and "give MM and TC time, it will come right" etc...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

4 years ago today McGoldrick joined us.... on 12:02 - Jan 4 with 1152 viewshampstead_blue

He has put on a fair amount of weight since that photo.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

4 years ago today McGoldrick joined us.... on 12:04 - Jan 4 with 1140 viewsblueconscience

He would probably have been sold by now if he was consistantly fit and playing well.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

4 years ago today McGoldrick joined us.... on 12:04 - Jan 4 with 1140 viewsIllinoisblue

a bar chart visual of his appearances and goals would be depressing to look at

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

4 years ago today McGoldrick joined us.... on 12:06 - Jan 4 with 1128 viewsNo9

That goes for several players ?
4 years ago today McGoldrick joined us.... on 12:09 - Jan 4 with 1098 viewsLankHenners

4 years ago today McGoldrick joined us.... on 11:55 - Jan 4 by hoppy

Have you had a look at the comments under the story? There's some familiar names from the news comments now, saying things like "in mick we trust" and "give MM and TC time, it will come right" etc...

You're not possibly suggesting that football fans, particularly those that frequent the news comments section, are fickle with no sense of perspective?

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

4 years ago today McGoldrick joined us.... on 12:13 - Jan 4 with 1079 viewshoppy

4 years ago today McGoldrick joined us.... on 12:09 - Jan 4 by LankHenners

You're not possibly suggesting that football fans, particularly those that frequent the news comments section, are fickle with no sense of perspective?

What would possibly give you that idea? Of course not, they're the most grounded individuals you could ever wish to not meet...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024