Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watch James Perch try and hack Tom Lawrence to pieces tomorrow 17:32 - Jan 1 with 1026 viewsMaySixth

Filthy player, very lucky not to be sent off at Portman Road

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Watch James Perch try and hack Tom Lawrence to pieces tomorrow on 18:15 - Jan 1 with 984 viewsPJH

Hope not 'cos it might spoil my birthday a little bit.

I was counting on Lawrence creating at least two of our goals.

You are right that Perch is a filthy player and was very lucky not to get sent off at PR-he then seemed surprised when he was then sent off in their next match.
Watch James Perch try and hack Tom Lawrence to pieces tomorrow on 19:12 - Jan 1 with 902 viewsbournemouthblue

Watch James Perch try and hack Tom Lawrence to pieces tomorrow on 18:15 - Jan 1 by PJH

You are right that Perch is a filthy player and was very lucky not to get sent off at PR-he then seemed surprised when he was then sent off in their next match.

A very petulant player, he had some promise a few years ago, what happened?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Watch James Perch try and hack Tom Lawrence to pieces tomorrow on 19:48 - Jan 1 with 843 viewsSuperfrans

Lawrence is a smart player though. I'd be very surprised if he wasn't going into the match knowing full well that, if he gets behind Perch, he'll force him into doing something daft.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Watch James Perch try and hack Tom Lawrence to pieces tomorrow on 21:26 - Jan 1 with 725 viewsSwansea_Blue

Watch James Perch try and hack Tom Lawrence to pieces tomorrow on 18:15 - Jan 1 by PJH

Ouch, not a good time to have a b'day so soon to Chrimbo. You should change the date 😝

Have a good one!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Watch James Perch try and hack Tom Lawrence to pieces tomorrow on 21:53 - Jan 1 with 670 viewsPJH

Watch James Perch try and hack Tom Lawrence to pieces tomorrow on 21:26 - Jan 1 by Swansea_Blue

Ouch, not a good time to have a b'day so soon to Chrimbo. You should change the date 😝

Have a good one!

Thanks-I tried to change the date but apparently it has to be December 25th.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024