Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You can get odds of 90/1 on Sheff Utd beating Liverpool 20:23 - Apr 4 with 733 viewsSwansea_Blue

You’d have to be very optimistic though. 83% possession to Liverpool, 363 completed passes to Utd’s 34 lol. But still only 1-0 and Utd had 2 very good chances in the first minute.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

You can get odds of 90/1 on Sheff Utd beating Liverpool on 20:25 - Apr 4 with 718 viewsIllinoisblue

Watching it over here, ridiculous domination from Liverpool although they really haven’t done a lot with it. Blades should have scored that chance after 30 seconds.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

You can get odds of 90/1 on Sheff Utd beating Liverpool on 20:30 - Apr 4 with 696 viewsSwansea_Blue

You can get odds of 90/1 on Sheff Utd beating Liverpool on 20:25 - Apr 4 by Illinoisblue

Watching it over here, ridiculous domination from Liverpool although they really haven’t done a lot with it. Blades should have scored that chance after 30 seconds.

I’ve got in on the radio while I’m doing a Kieth Floyd in the kitchen. Sounds ridiculously one-sided. I’m not sure why none of the matches aren’t on TV here; seems like a rare occurrence.

You can get odds of 90/1 on Sheff Utd beating Liverpool on 20:43 - Apr 4 with 664 viewsIllinoisblue

You can get odds of 90/1 on Sheff Utd beating Liverpool on 20:30 - Apr 4 by Swansea_Blue

I’ve got in on the radio while I’m doing a Kieth Floyd in the kitchen. Sounds ridiculously one-sided. I’m not sure why none of the matches aren’t on TV here; seems like a rare occurrence.

Feels like the exact sort of game where the Blades will bundle in a late equalizer. I wouldn’t put any money on it, mind you, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

62 - 78 - 81

You can get odds of 90/1 on Sheff Utd beating Liverpool on 20:50 - Apr 4 with 642 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

You can get odds of 90/1 on Sheff Utd beating Liverpool on 20:43 - Apr 4 by Illinoisblue

Feels like the exact sort of game where the Blades will bundle in a late equalizer. I wouldn’t put any money on it, mind you, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

NEW
Posted at 20:4820:48
GOAL - Liverpool 1-1 Sheff Utd
Gus Hamer

WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT!

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

You can get odds of 90/1 on Sheff Utd beating Liverpool on 20:51 - Apr 4 with 628 viewsSwansea_Blue

You can get odds of 90/1 on Sheff Utd beating Liverpool on 20:43 - Apr 4 by Illinoisblue

Sorry, what were you saying? Lol. I’d say it was inevitable, but it obviously wasn’t. At half time they said it’s been 15 years and 141 games since Liverpool lost a league game at home where they were leading at half time. Nuts if true. Still a long way to go in this match of course and they’re not losing yet (would be funny though).

You can get odds of 90/1 on Sheff Utd beating Liverpool on 20:52 - Apr 4 with 624 viewsIllinoisblue

You can get odds of 90/1 on Sheff Utd beating Liverpool on 20:50 - Apr 4 by You_Bloo_Right

NEW
Gus Hamer

WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT!

I should have put money on it. Liverpool have been rubbish.

62 - 78 - 81

You can get odds of 90/1 on Sheff Utd beating Liverpool on 20:53 - Apr 4 with 618 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

You can get odds of 90/1 on Sheff Utd beating Liverpool on 20:50 - Apr 4 by You_Bloo_Right

NEW
Gus Hamer

WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT!

OG apparently

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

You can get odds of 90/1 on Sheff Utd beating Liverpool on 21:10 - Apr 4 with 563 viewsle2blue

You can get odds of 90/1 on Sheff Utd beating Liverpool on 20:52 - Apr 4 by Illinoisblue

I should have put money on it. Liverpool have been rubbish.

cracking finish from Macalister
Login to get fewer ads

You can get odds of 90/1 on Sheff Utd beating Liverpool on 21:24 - Apr 4 with 537 viewsIllinoisblue

You can get odds of 90/1 on Sheff Utd beating Liverpool on 21:10 - Apr 4 by le2blue

Taylor-esque

62 - 78 - 81

You can get odds of 90/1 on Sheff Utd beating Liverpool on 21:32 - Apr 4 with 507 viewsle2blue

You can get odds of 90/1 on Sheff Utd beating Liverpool on 21:24 - Apr 4 by Illinoisblue

Taylor-esque

I'd play him satdee...one of those will do.
You can get odds of 90/1 on Sheff Utd beating Liverpool on 22:03 - Apr 4 with 476 viewsSwansea_Blue

You can get odds of 90/1 on Sheff Utd beating Liverpool on 21:10 - Apr 4 by le2blue

Hell of a player. He had a slow start at Anfield but is really starting to shine now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024