Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still no Town in 5 (goal thriller) yet? (n/t) 17:57 - Mar 6 with 808 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Still no Town in 5 (goal thriller) yet? (n/t) on 19:07 - Mar 6 with 726 viewsITFC_Forever

Was about to ask that… do they still do Town in 5 for non-subscribers, and then the added time version for subscribers?

Or is it just the added time version?

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Still no Town in 5 (goal thriller) yet? (n/t) on 19:13 - Mar 6 with 702 viewsIllinoisblue

Still no Town in 5 (goal thriller) yet? (n/t) on 19:07 - Mar 6 by ITFC_Forever

Was about to ask that… do they still do Town in 5 for non-subscribers, and then the added time version for subscribers?

Or is it just the added time version?

That’s a good question. I only ever watch the added time (when we win, which is almost every week for the last couple of years) version. But thinking about it, the old ones are all ok YouTube so they must do a free version

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Still no Town in 5 (goal thriller) yet? (n/t) on 19:22 - Mar 6 with 665 viewsDubtractor

Still no Town in 5 (goal thriller) yet? (n/t) on 19:13 - Mar 6 by Illinoisblue

That’s a good question. I only ever watch the added time (when we win, which is almost every week for the last couple of years) version. But thinking about it, the old ones are all ok YouTube so they must do a free version

Yeah, normal one always on youtube the next day, but club socials tend to always share the premium one, I guess fishing for subscribers.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Still no Town in 5 (goal thriller) yet? (n/t) on 19:28 - Mar 6 with 635 viewsSitfcB

Still no Town in 5 (goal thriller) yet? (n/t) on 19:22 - Mar 6 by Dubtractor

Yeah, normal one always on youtube the next day, but club socials tend to always share the premium one, I guess fishing for subscribers.

The £5.99 is worth it just for the extra minutes in the added time version imo

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Still no Town in 5 (goal thriller) yet? (n/t) on 19:48 - Mar 6 with 546 viewsGavTWTD

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024