Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
19 years ago today.... 08:57 - Mar 5 with 1486 viewsBlueBadger

...this momentous sporting event happened.

Can we look forward to an open top bus parade through the streets of Norfolk and an entire episode of Anglia News devoted to it?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

19 years ago today.... on 09:16 - Mar 5 with 1377 viewsChurchman

I’m glad I didn’t see that picture before I’d had my breakfast. Jeez, the state of it.
19 years ago today.... on 09:25 - Mar 5 with 1334 viewstonybied

I still cringe every time I see that. It truly is horrendous, isn't it? I often wonder if she actually remembers it happening as she sounds absolutely slozzled - mind you - I'd have to be in that kind of state to stand in front of everyone in the stadium and the Sky Sports cameras wearing a yellow and green scarf!
19 years ago today.... on 10:19 - Mar 5 with 1214 viewsfarkenhell

19 years ago today.... on 09:25 - Mar 5 by tonybied

I still cringe every time I see that. It truly is horrendous, isn't it? I often wonder if she actually remembers it happening as she sounds absolutely slozzled - mind you - I'd have to be in that kind of state to stand in front of everyone in the stadium and the Sky Sports cameras wearing a yellow and green scarf!

What makes you think she was sozzled? Was it the "bess" or the "fuzzball"? Or the suggestion that the best football supporters in the world are to be found at Carrot Rud!
19 years ago today.... on 10:25 - Mar 5 with 1187 viewsNthQldITFC

19 years ago today.... on 10:19 - Mar 5 by farkenhell

What makes you think she was sozzled? Was it the "bess" or the "fuzzball"? Or the suggestion that the best football supporters in the world are to be found at Carrot Rud!

It might have been the lurch to the right, destabilised by the lifting of the microphone to the mouth, or the rash decision to jump ship after the FA Cup final when the wine ran out.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

19 years ago today.... on 14:53 - Mar 5 with 971 viewsHelp

Is she gonna take that mike whole?
19 years ago today.... on 14:59 - Mar 5 with 952 viewsfarkenhell

19 years ago today.... on 14:53 - Mar 5 by Help

Is she gonna take that mike whole?

It certainly is a frightening sight!
19 years ago today.... on 17:07 - Mar 5 with 814 viewsVic

I feel sorry for her (well, not really!), but fancy having to live with the memory of that!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

She talked about it on Desert Island Discs on 17:17 - Mar 5 with 798 viewsDyland

19 years ago today.... on 17:07 - Mar 5 by Vic

I feel sorry for her (well, not really!), but fancy having to live with the memory of that!

Yes of course it's utterly embarrassing, but that's on the cretinous yokels in the stands. Fair play to Delia I say.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

19 years ago today.... on 18:15 - Mar 5 with 730 viewsbazza

Was a good video on soccer am about that. Won’t load tho 😂
[Post edited 5 Mar 18:21]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024